Further Proof Kuligowski Sucked

Advertisement
He was at Missouri for a **** of a long time, Miami for a year, Bama for a year, and now Toledo or some crap

There's a reason no one picked him up from Missouri for a while
He was an outstanding coach at Miami. Same with Bama. He is know an assistant head coach and defensive coordinator with Toledo. Which is an upgrade

I don't understand why everyone gets so ruffled about Kul, I think everyone agrees he was a good technical position coach while here but was either lazy or sucked as a recruiter.

Someone posted earlier his resume speaks for itself, well his resume, plus having a scheme that allows the dline to shine, we should have had kids knocking down the door, not pulling the Tyric Martin's of the world last minute. There is a reason he was let go from Bama after a year, sat for a year, has never sniffed the NFL and now doesn't even coach dline at toledo.

I don't understand why everyone gets so ruffled about Kul, I think everyone agrees he was a good technical position coach while here but was either lazy or sucked as a recruiter.

Someone posted earlier his resume speaks for itself, well his resume, plus having a scheme that allows the dline to shine, we should have had kids knocking down the door, not pulling the Tyric Martin's of the world last minute. There is a reason he was let go from Bama after a year, sat for a year, has never sniffed the NFL and now doesn't even coach dline at toledo.
He is the defensive coordinator and assistant head coach at Toledo. So he must have done something right. And he had a top 10 defensive line at Bama. He produced the most talented defensive lines that Miami has seen in a while. We haven had a defensive line that good since the early 2000's. Also, coach Kul was known for his recruting

Advertisement
He was at Missouri for a **** of a long time, Miami for a year, Bama for a year, and now Toledo or some crap

There's a reason no one picked him up from Missouri for a while
He sucks at recruiting, that's why nobody picked him up. Actually I think it's more he just doesn't want to recruit. I really don't know why the guy doesn't go to the NFL. No recruiting, just teach your craft and gameplan and be happy.

Don’t get the point of hating on coach kool, he’s a great technical coach who doesn’t care much for recruiting but is still able to do it. It’s not like he didn’t bring in loads of talent on the dline either way while he was here..

Last edited:
He sucks at recruiting, that's why nobody picked him up. Actually I think it's more he just doesn't want to recruit. I really don't know why the guy doesn't go to the NFL. No recruiting, just teach your craft and gameplan and be happy.
The only reason Nesta came to Miami was because of his relationship with coach kul

Advertisement
The only reason Nesta came to Miami was because of his relationship with coach kul
No it’s not the only reason. Family full of canes fans, rumph helped here too. Kool obviously was a factor but it wasn’t the only one

Did you read the article? Kul literally didn't recruit or want him.

Also, no he wasn't great, he sucked ***. He was lazy and didn't recruit. Simpson was way better and Stroud is too as he actually recruits.
Have we watched the same defensive lines? The homerism on this board is astonishing.

Advertisement
No it’s not the only reason. Family full of canes fans, rumph helped here too. Kool obviously was a factor but it wasn’t the only one

Nesta said that the number one reason he went to Miami was because he had a great relationship with coach Kul. He saw how good the defensive line was in 2017 and he wanted in

He is the defensive coordinator and assistant head coach at Toledo. So he must have done something right. And he had a top 10 defensive line at Bama. He produced the most talented defensive lines that Miami has seen in a while. We haven had a defensive line that good since the early 2000's. Also, coach Kul was known for his recruting

I read he and Saban had some philosophical differences too,,,

Advertisement
Pretty sure this thread started because he didn’t want Greg. WOW
He still ended up a Miami Hurricanes so coach Kul still got him to come. And it says in the article he didn’t like him at first. But what happened was that they probably watched his senior tape and then he realized the potential

Sounds like Kool was a great technical coach and teacher, but his evaluation and recruiting was terrible and dog**** apparently.

Advertisement
Back