Funny, yet aggravating at the same time...

Advertisement
I dont see us losing Thomas. He is an accomplished musician and the U's Frost school of music was recently rated 3rd in the nation behind
the Berkley school of music in Boston and Julliard in NYC. There is no other school in the world that offers both the highest level of college football and music education.

I wish I could just fast forward to NSD so badly at this point. Chad is 100% cane, he threw the U up like 6 times in his State Championship game. I might cry if he were to flip. Chad is arguably the #1 gem in this class thats full of them.

Like I said....if Golden doesn't win this game, a lot of Cane fans won't give a **** about this football team for a long time

We lost to 2 rivals this year. FSU and VT/ Don't make Louisville a rival. They arent important. Dont make them important.

Advertisement
20.png

Advertisement
Possible Flips

Mike Smith
4-star 247Sports
OLB - 6-2, 210
Miami (FL) Northwestern

No. 19 OLB 247Sports; No. 402 nationally 247Sports Composite

Louisville's chances: Fair. A Miami commit, Smith is expected to make his final visit with the Hurricanes before NSD. However, Smith also plans to visit Arkansas and Louisville in January. Smith has already visited West Virginia and is also considering UCLA.

Chad Thomas
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-5, 240
Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington

No. 3 WDE 247Sports Composite; No. 54 nationally 247Sports Composite

Louisville's chances: Fair. Another Miami commitment, Thomas plans to visit Alabama, Florida State and Louisville in January. Though he's expected to stick with the Hurricanes, UM will have to work hard to keep one of the nation's elite recruits in the fold down the stretch.

Demetrius Jackson
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-4, 230

No. 15 WDE 247Sports

Louisville's chances: Good. Though committed to Miami, Jackson is taking a hard look at Arkansas and Louisville. Jackson says the Hogs are No. 2 on list, followed by Louisville. He plans to visit Miami, Arkansas and Louisville next month.

Possible Flips

Mike Smith
4-star 247Sports
OLB - 6-2, 210
Miami (FL) Northwestern

Louisville's chances: Fair. A Miami commit, Smith is expected to make his final visit with the Hurricanes before NSD. However, Smith also plans to visit Arkansas and Louisville in January. Smith has already visited West Virginia and is also considering UCLA.

Chad Thomas
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-5, 240

Louisville's chances: Fair. Another Miami commitment, Thomas plans to visit Alabama, Florida State and Louisville in January. Though he's expected to stick with the Hurricanes, UM will have to work hard to keep one of the nation's elite recruits in the fold down the stretch.

Demetrius Jackson
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-4, 230

No. 15 WDE 247Sports

Louisville's chances: Good. Though committed to Miami, Jackson is taking a hard look at Arkansas and Louisville. Jackson says the Hogs are No. 2 on list, followed by Louisville. He plans to visit Miami, Arkansas and Louisville next month.
I would bet a large sum of money that they end up with none of them

There is no need for the vitriol towards the Louisville fans. They are just excited ..and much like in our own fan-base theirs has the occasional giblet-head (nod to Hank Hill) .....who will post something outlandish. They've got good posters who realize that visits are sometimes "just visits"..****...we've entertained highly sought after recruits who had no intention of playing in the Orange and green. Still we were happy to have 'em just so we could take a shot. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
There is no need for the vitriol towards the Louisville fans. They are just excited ..and much like in our own fan-base theirs has the occasional giblet-head (nod to Hank Hill) .....who will post something outlandish. They've got good posters who realize that visits are sometimes "just visits"..****...we've entertained highly sought after recruits who had no intention of playing in the Orange and green. Still we were happy to have 'em just so we could take a shot. Nothing wrong with that.

Nah **** them. ***** *******.

Possible Flips

Mike Smith
4-star 247Sports
OLB - 6-2, 210
Miami (FL) Northwestern

Chad Thomas
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-5, 240

Demetrius Jackson
4-star 247Sports
DE - 6-4, 230

No. 15 WDE 247Sports

309.gif

Advertisement
lol......Check out this post by "73Card"

I used to live in Miami years ago; 1980 thru 1987 in the Kendall area, right down from the Dadeland Mall. I made most of the Cane home games and more than a handful of away games, became a fan second only to UL.

I have been posting but mostly just reading the Cane Scout Board since it's inception.

The Cane Scout Board has many excellent contributors although a recent "purge" apparently has resulted in a number defecting to their TOS.

One poster comes to mind; "Miami Nights". That guy is on top of high school recruiting, player evaluation etc for South Florida. I believe he may be a coach or at the least is affiliated in some way with high school football in the Miami area. Guy knows his stuff. I actually cancelled my premium subscription to Cane Times because this guy had more timely and accurate information than the premium board offered.

Anyway, I think this site has been hit by a few "fringe" posters, guys just looking for a fight. That said, if you question the Canes history, the recruiting class Al is bringing in, etc, they are going to fire back, just as we would.

Lastly, The Cane posters are extremely proud of The U's Academic reputation and the higher admission standards, required by The U. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, IMO it's commendable. Just a few random thoughts.

Advertisement
Back