Funny, yet aggravating at the same time...

Advertisement
Cards fans think they're gonna flip Chad Thomas..

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=12463149

Of course they do, its that time of the year and every team's insiders is working overtime. He is their Pelon/C Johnson, so much enthusiasm and then reality hits that one was never in the running.......

Beating them in our bowl game would be extremely gratifying because, for a program that's never won anything meaningfull, their fans sure do like to talk a lot of **** . Being talked down to by never-been-relevant Louisville is like being called a pus.sy by this guy...

259.jpg

Advertisement

Of course they do, its that time of the year and every team's insiders is working overtime. He is their Pelon/C Johnson, so much enthusiasm and then reality hits that one was never in the running.......

Beating them in our bowl game would be extremely gratifying because, for a program that's never won anything meaningfull, their fans sure do like to talk a lot of **** . Being talked down to by never-been-relevant Louisville is like being called a pus.sy by this guy...

259.jpg

Their claim to fame, literally revolves around beating us when Petrino was their coach and stealing Teddy and Brown from us.......

They arguably have the worst case of little brother syndrome in the country.

Which basically stems from getting Teddy and a couple other Miami kids, which makes them believe they can get whoever they want down here.

Advertisement

259.jpg

Their claim to fame, literally revolves around beating us when Petrino was their coach and stealing Teddy and Brown from us.......

I visit their "Cardinal Strong" board on the scout site ever so often and it is amazing to me how many times their victory over us in 2006 is referenced, even in threads that appear to have nothing to do with a comparison of UL vs Miami. That game to them is like the '83 Orange Bowl is to us.

Can you imagine the meltdown on this board if Chad flipped? Holy **** it would be epic. That being said ***** Louisville and after reading only 2 pages of that thread I would give my left nut for us to win that bowl game

I've always noticed as well that UofL fans bring up 2006. Sad that this is there one memorable victory against us when this program was at its very lowest point in the last 30+ years. God I hate Louisville.

Advertisement
There are probably delusional fans from 5-6 other programs that think they can land Chad Thomas....

I've always noticed as well that UofL fans bring up 2006. Sad that this is there one memorable victory against us when this program was at its very lowest point in the last 30+ years. God I hate Louisville.

they are very likely to receive another one unless our defense improves drastically.

Advertisement
Get 'em sniff!

sniffcaneahora
Rating: 2.2/5 this site
120 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Posted: Today 2:03 PM
Re: Chad Thomas Cane 5 Star Recruit:
the beauty of your missive is at least we have trophies to dust off
Bcole wrote:
sniffcaneahora wrote: we have sucked. Said that time and time again.

But we will rise again due to our location. It might be next year or in 5 years but it will happen.

You guys have a chance to beat a superior program with superior talent on a national stage. For that you should be thankful.
Why must it happen? I'm a guy that has watched Miami football since the days of George Mira. You guys vanished after that for a very long time until Howard came down there. In Florida clearly you rank no better than 3rd as far as program support goes. Florida and Florida St dwarf you. Huge amounts of talent in your region but its been years since you dominated keeping the talent. Is the aberation your fall or the dominant period that you had?

As to the superior talent, what superior talent? Maybe I'm just old fashioned but doesn't superior talent generally mean you win more games than you do?

Actually I do like Miami, I'd like to see the whole conference rise and and become as great in football as it will be in basketball. I'm just not overly fond of old dusty things, like your NC trophys.
You can love me or hate me either or

Golden better have this team amped to kill these *****. Bunch of **** talking ******s that have accomplished nothing.

Get it done Golden you fat ****.

They arguably have the worst case of little brother syndrome in the country.

Which basically stems from getting Teddy and a couple other Miami kids, which makes them believe they can get whoever they want down here.

They are second favorite team in their own city

What is humorous is that Chad is all UM, he is seriously into music, and his genre is not hillbilly. They been drinkin too much moonshine up there.

Advertisement
Back