Funny note on Josh Jobe (who?)

Who would have thought, bouncing around to a random school in Connecticut in your senior year would have led to some academic red flags.

Kids are dumb, man...but even dumber are the handlers that try and guide these kids.

Advertisement
2 years from now Jobe is going to call Richt from the office of some random Juco in Kansas begging to come back home. Richts going to giggle and hang up.

The staff went out of there way to work with Cheshire and make sure everything was planned out for the guys success and he turned around and spit on them. **** him.

This. Have no idea how any Cane fan could "wish this kid well" or anything of the sort. This staff supported him for THREE full years as a commited prospect and did all the heavy lifting to make sure he could get in and as soon as he thought the "coast was clear" and he was eligible he ran to Bama. That's lower then low.

Hope his dumb a$$ ends up at "Last Chance U" and gets his a$$ cussed out by that crazy fat coach every day to the point where he just hates the game and quits.

2 years from now Jobe is going to call Richt from the office of some random Juco in Kansas begging to come back home. Richts going to giggle and hang up.

The staff went out of there way to work with Cheshire and make sure everything was planned out for the guys success and he turned around and spit on them. **** him.

They were flying out there to check on him & he was already committed to us! They were checking in w his coaches to make sure he was doing his work! Our coaches gave a real **** about this numbnut. So again, spare me the rhetoric of him having a learning disability, and being a ppl pleaser!! Bull Chit; learning disabilities have 0 do to w character. He had ill intentions throughout this recruiting process. Ppl in the know (@Tweed) said he wasn’t going to be in that class. Why? B/c he was playing games behind the scenes, flirting w Bama the entire time, AND sneak dissing us. F him and F a paragraph format! This rant deserves no paragraphs! I can’t believe some on here are trying to create sympathy for this a-hole!

How do kids end up going the JUCO route because they're not smart if schools can play the learning difficulty card?

Advertisement
Kid is dumb as a box of rocks what kind of 20 YEAR OLD can't pass the SAT 😂😂😂 I posted a qualifiying score on SAT in like 8th grade for some dumb program at Gulliver 😂😂😂

He still hasn't passed the SAT.

To be fair to him, some of those questions are tough.

jobe (1).jpg

Advertisement
I don't see how Bama doesn't manage to get him in there.

But, just to be a ****, Miami should flag him and prolong the process.

Having a "learning disability" dont make u a clown *** bxtch.

And Jobe doesnt have a disability either he's just a dumbazz who thinks he's going to be able to skate through bc somebody else is going to figure it out for him.

These guys have ppl in their corners literally giving them the answers it's on him not his "disability" as to why his slow entitled *** cant qualify.

Somebody get Lil Romeo on the phone to see if he can pull some strings to get him into ICDC College.

Advertisement
Jobe is a joke. The right people tried to help him but he didn’t listen. This “kid” will flame out and likely never be heard from again because of his stupid decision.

Bama got Eddie Jackson into school. It will magically be fixed and he will enroll by the fall

Advertisement
It's worse than that. He's the same age as Tremaine Edmunds who was just a 1st round pick.
He might be a couple weeks older than Edmunds. Jesus ****** Christ!!! I think he turned 20 in April and Edmunds turned 20 in May. That's ******' pathetic. People had their little jokes about Frankie G but he wasn't 2 years older than the rest of the '01 class. ****, Frank was actually kinda young for his class, if I'm not mistaken, he didn't turn 18 until around the end of the school year. But that goes to show the difference between Frank as a person, his saint of a mother and Jobe & the "adults" who raised him...

Some of y’all can walk in on your wife getting banged by the pool boy and then a week later she posts the money shot on social media and defend her against your boys.

But she had a learning disability. FOH!

Having a "learning disability" dont make u a clown *** bxtch.

And Jobe doesnt have a disability either he's just a dumbazz who thinks he's going to be able to skate through bc somebody else is going to figure it out for him.

These guys have ppl in their corners literally giving them the answers it's on him not his "disability" as to why his slow entitled *** cant qualify.

Somebody get Lil Romeo on the phone to see if he can pull some strings to get him into ICDC College.
Bro for real why did people get all sensitive **** this dude it's honestly impressive to not qualify for Alabama this is karma at its finest

Wasn't it reported on here or maybe somewhere else that when he was showing up on our campus with his dad one of the things the coaches did was have him meet with the academic advisors to help him get ready to enroll here.

That shows me the staff knew he might have had a problem and was trying to help him. Bama sure as **** didn't do anything to help him qualify. Hope theyre looking back on this now and saying "**** Coach Richt and Miami had our backs"

Advertisement
Back