Funny note on Josh Jobe (who?)

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Alabama 4-star DB working to get academically eligible

Four-star defensive back Josh Jobe, a Florida native who finished his high school career at Cheshire Academy in Connecticut, is still in the process of trying to qualify academically in time to be able to enroll in May.

"It's all coming down to the wire," Cheshire coach David Dykeman said. "He's done a great job here this year. I think he's really grown academically and had some success. It's going to be close. But I'm confident he'll make it."

It will depend on a couple of Jobe's final grades, Dykeman said.

Those grades will determine whether Jobe has to do some work this summer such as taking a summer class before being able to enroll at Alabama.

"But the hope is that he won't have to," Dykeman said.

Bum *** going to prep school in the middle of no where and can't get into ******* Alabama. Hilarious, and karma for trolling

Advertisement
So after all that , basically he wouldn’t have made it in here anyways ?

Normally I have no ill will towards these dudes cuz they still kids but this mf here a grown *** man and If he don’t make it in ima laugh my *** off

Cut the man some slack...

Have you seen the new 2018 coloring books? The intricate detail in trying to figure out some of those patterns is really difficult for someone of his intelligence. It's a little too much to expect him to complete a whole book in a calendar year.

Last edited:
Fake news
If simple jack was an elite DT saban would get him qualified. The tide will get all teddy kgb on that prep school and pay that man his money.
Just ask Calvin Ridley how they went full Argo on him.

Advertisement
The sad part about how he handled everything was the fact our coaches really did care about bruh. I bet Banda was blowing fumes after he flipped. No way the bama coaches(with their coaching turnover etc) cared about him like our coaches did and he didn't even have the decency to let them know about his decision. Don't wish bad on no kid but karma is something else.

Commit, name ST26 my idol, year later names Bama my leader while committed to UM, shuts down recruitment to stick with the U, takes visit to FIU to hang out with bama, moves to Connecticut and sticks with the U, tell reporters 120% chance to flip on bama OV, U coaches visit and you give them your word you'll wait till February, Flip to Bama on OV and sign early....#RespectMyDecision smh

Advertisement
Once I heard this kid on the CanesInsight pod, I knew he was destined for JUCO.

Cut the man some slack...

Have you seen the new 2018 coloring books? The intricate detail in trying to figure out some of those patterns is really difficult for someone of his intelligence. It's a little too much to expect him to complete a whole book in a calendar year.

That's true, but they even made it an elephant. Which for some fcking reason nobody understands, has something to do with bama.

thmb568c173ce35b8.jpg

I never wish bad on a kid, but if he never made it to a college campus then it would make me smile.

Jobe's 20 years old. He's not a kid.

He also handled his recruitment like an ***. So I'm going to return the favor and laugh when he has this god given talent that he squandered to troll during his recruitment and has to go JUCO when he could've been more focused on his academics.

What a train wreck. Too busy being a clown to get his classwork done. Manny literally flew up there to help him check into that school. When young people ask what is the meaning of the old west expression " you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink", just point to Josh Jobe.

Advertisement
What a train wreck. Too busy being a clown to get his classwork done. Manny literally flew up there to help him check into that school. When young people ask what is the meaning of the old west expression " you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink", just point to Josh Jobe.

Had he stayed in Miami, he would have qualified.

I remember the words of Chris Berman when thinking of Jobe... Marshall, Marshall Marshall!

Advertisement
As a former athlete who earned a full scholarship now it was D2 but same guidelines to qualify..If he doesn't post a high enough score on the ACT Bama can just claim he has a learning disability and he will get put on a academic plan. Trust me they will get him in. Same if he was committed to Miami still.. Remember when his dad said he was looking for Miami to take care of his son.. Well money wise and getting him qualified that's wat he meant.

Jobe's 20 years old. He's not a kid.

He also handled his recruitment like an ***. So I'm going to return the favor and laugh when he has this god given talent that he squandered to troll during his recruitment and has to go JUCO when he could've been more focused on his academics.

Yep. He might have a mild learning disability, but this man has been given so many advantages, he's just squandered them out of laziness and whatever else.

Compare him to Frank Gore, a guy who worked his *** off to overcome much greater odds and qualify.

As a former athlete who earned a full scholarship now it was D2 but same guidelines to qualify..If he doesn't post a high enough score on the ACT Bama can just claim he has a learning disability and he will get put on a academic plan. Trust me they will get him in. Same if he was committed to Miami still.. Remember when his dad said he was looking for Miami to take care of his son.. Well money wise and getting him qualified that's wat he meant.

Nah, it's not that simple, not as of a few years ago at least. You have to have that test score now. Jobe can get accommodations (I'm sure he does) for the SAT, but you have to pass it. And you need the minimum # of core credits.

Almost everything else Bama can find a workaround for.

Advertisement
Back