Funny how Temple is better

Advertisement
Advertisement
to say golden did nothing at temple is revisionist history. honestly, i thought he would succeed here because of what he pulled off. Omar kelly is misinformed. they got kicked out of big east but never had big east talent. temple couldnt compete. it was a scarlet letter to go to temple. i knew kids who would turn down temple a D-1 school to go to D-1AA schools like hofstra, villanova, and delaware. golden got them to 8-9 wins a year and put a handful of pretty good nfl players in the nfl.

They're better and in a much tougher conference too. Steve Addazio built a real foundation of toughness and Ruhle is doing a good job with what Addazio left.

to say golden did nothing at temple is revisionist history. honestly, i thought he would succeed here because of what he pulled off. Omar kelly is misinformed. they got kicked out of big east but never had big east talent. temple couldnt compete. it was a scarlet letter to go to temple. i knew kids who would turn down temple a D-1 school to go to D-1AA schools like hofstra, villanova, and delaware. golden got them to 8-9 wins a year and put a handful of pretty good nfl players in the nfl.
They regularly had the top classes in the MAC before upgrading to the AAC.

Advertisement
Think Temple played Cincy this weekend so we'll see how it goes.

Michigan State is better now than when Nick Saban was there. That's how dumb your comment is.

Some of you people need an editor to tell you that a post is retarded before you submit it.

They regularly had the top classes in the MAC before upgrading to the AAC.

BS.

Golden arrived in 2007. Using Rivals.com rankings, Temple's 2007 class was behind Toledo, Akron, Miami, Ball State, Eastern Mich, and Central Mich.
In 2008, they were behind Western Mich, Toledo, Kent State and Akron.
2009, their class was last in the conference, **** near last in the country.
2010, Golden's last year, they had a decent class for a MAC team, behind only Toledo.

Advertisement
lmao at people touting golden's record at temple, this guy really has a lot of fans on here unbelievable. his record speaks for itself he is a career loser and no amount of slurping is going to change that.

Advertisement
Thissss. Same. Back when the Atlantic 10 was the a10 I knew people going to hof,jmu,Richmond over temple

This is such a dumb thread. Temple was THROWN OUT of the big east for not being competitive. They were 3-31 in the three years before golden. He then went 1-11 in ’06, 4-8 in ’07, 5-7 in ’08 (best record at temple since 1990. Then went on to go 9-3 in ’09.

Say what you want about his failures here at Miami but you’re ignorant if you think what he did at Temple wasn’t impressive

Advertisement
Back