Funny Back to Back Tweets

Holy **** @$$hat, I have a masters in PT as well, you know the degree required to become a PT before it became a doctorate. Smh And if your wife doesn’t realize that the patient sees the PT over 10/20 times as much as they see the doctor after surgery then your wife is as dumb as you ****o! You think the doctor is worried about a patient he just did surgery on a month ago, news flash hes not because he’s down about 8 other surgeries since then dip$hit. Dang I didn’t know the orthopedic doctor is now there everyday for PT and is making the POC and is establishing the goals and progress notes and re-evals and all that stuff. Things must have change today after I left work huh? Lmao get fvcked hecht man/super fan!
didnt read lol storm trooper GIF

Advertisement
Cool story bro, king is the next Adrian Peterson to defy medical science with an ACL recover bro, you know their is only one guy in AP to do it bro, but king is the second exception right bro, never mind it took a world class athlete like Klay Thompson over a year bro, and even then he was still compensating which led to him tearing his Achilles in the other leg bro! But but but Feeley bro! But but but the doctors bro! 😂🤣

Duke scored on a broken play the very first snap, then punted 10/13 drives and two of their scoring drives started on our side of the 50 - it was a monsoon too. Not really an excuse for losing to Duke, but nobody that watched that game should’ve come out thinking - “manures scheme is trash”
EDB37385-BDD5-41B5-9764-AB2E3B766C59.jpeg

48-0 is the most embarrassing loss in school history
No sir. I respect your decision, but I also respectfully disagree. 48-0 is indeed embarrassed. But UNC raped us with no Vaseline, no call back, and no thank you after we took the **** all over the chin. Big difference between the two. Either way you look at it the UM teams post 2004 have been a sad show. Manure is simply another extension proving that our top administration will never again be all in on putting our canes at the top of the football universe. Unless of course we find lightning in a bottle at the dollar general of coaching staffs

No sir. I respect your decision, but I also respectfully disagree. 48-0 is indeed embarrassed. But UNC raped us with no Vaseline, no call back, and no thank you after we took the **** all over the chin. Big difference between the two. Either way you look at it the UM teams post 2004 have been a sad show. Manure is simply another extension proving that our top administration will never again be all in on putting our canes at the top of the football universe. Unless of course we find lightning in a bottle at the dollar general of coaching staffs
Disclaimer.... I meant no disrespect to those who shop at dollar general. I frequently partake in their top shelf toilet paper and paper towels. Quite soft and absorbent. Ramen noodles however are quite stale

Advertisement
48-0 to close out the OB was the worst by a wide margin. Clearly you didn't attend that game if you think any loss since is remotely close. An equivalent score with today's rules/offenses would be roughly 70-0 and then having a fireworks display afterwards to close the stadium you played in for decades, won national championships at, and had a 58 game home win streak at.

What does having a UofM degree has to do with winning football games?? I mean, does Sabag have an UofA degree?? But he Has a bunch of Rings and bragging rights. Takes whoever he wants from souf florida recruits...... and add insult to injury those same recruits turned around and claimed they won a natty "at the crib" in other words smashing it in Miami's face! I took it as, who wants to come to the crib and rep the crib with these amateur hour corches, when I can go to a winninng University and still win a natty 'at the crib'.

48-0 to close out the OB was the worst by a wide margin. Clearly you didn't attend that game if you think any loss since is remotely close. An equivalent score with today's rules/offenses would be roughly 70-0 and then having a fireworks display afterwards to close the stadium you played in for decades, won national championships at, and had a 58 game home win streak at.
To each their own partner. I'd attended many games at the ob and yes the close out was historic depression. But when a team puts up record breaking stats in your ****** it tends to leave a much more lasting impression.

Advertisement
Not even close man. No one will be talking about this loss in 13 years like that orange bowl loss

So like I said you didn't attend UM, don't donate, don't have season tickets, and are a certified moron for somehow attributing King's announced recovery time to Manny when its clearly the medical staffs opinion and not the HC. There have been actual Orthopedic surgeons commenting in here that nobody knows until they see how his knee responds to the surgery/treatments and that some are GTG in as little as 6 months but Mr. PT knows otherwise.

Maybe you can use the emojis to show everyone where on the doll Manny touched you.
@NicKane I guess that's King's ghost out there practicing huh?

Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. 🤢🤮 smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. That’s it isn’t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? 🤣😂
C'mon son...get outta here with that weak sauce

King is actively practicing without any complications that we know of thus far. We’ll see about how he does once the pads come on. With D’Eriq is doing everything humanly possible to maintain where he is now pots the ACL tear, surgery, and constant PT - I love his odds making the start September 4th against Baga. Regardless of what a loud mouthed jerk off says. I trust the actual doctors is PT’s King is working with over some bullhorn on a sports forum

Advertisement
Oh really? Wow I didn’t know use of emojis meant you didn’t attend college and I didn’t know my post being critical of the last 16 years of the abortion that is Suntan U football program must mean I don’t care enough to donate and buy season tickets and watch games? Dang your investigative skills are right on par with Ron Burgandy as they’re definitely el crapo! Lol but your right about one thing sporto, born in 1980 I grew up a canes fan and didn’t go to school there because I got a football scholarship to a D2 school and after my time In the military I went back to school and become a physical therapist. Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king won’t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL. But ignorant morons like you continue to be blind sheep to the slaughter eating up every piece of “Manure” Diaz and his political coach speak are feeding you about king so you continue to get in line with your credit card to the slaughter house. Lmao till then, keep your head where the sun don’t shine anchorman, let the rest of us with vision left and who actually played the game call it how we see it, you know, actually reality! 😂🤣
“Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king won’t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL.”

The board ****** is wrong again

Shocking anyone would even hire your dumbass

5509948B-EB83-43F7-9756-54A88B28F755.gif

Advertisement
One has failed as a playcaller at their current school (cutcliffe)

The other most recently orchestrated our best defense in almost two decades and brought it out of the donofrio gutter
Our defense has been 100 times better than DNo....thank the Lord. Problem is for me (and we will see this year if I'm wrong) when Diaz doesn't have good interior DTs our D gets shredded. When Mac and G3 left our D slowly got worse. We will find out very quickly if Diaz is the answer. Our LB was dreadful as well. IMO don't get butthurt people.

Hope Diaz is the answer we are looking for. One thing I respect with MD and I'm confident in...is if we fail on D this year he will give it up to someone else.

Yup. Someone that doesn't donate, doesn't have tickets, doesn't attend games, and therefore has ZERO influence and whose sole contribution to the program at this point is only to provide incessant *****ing on a message board is a true fan. Got it.

I don't think 99% of Miami fans are happy with the condition of the program but you choose to type paragraph after paragraph of nonsense and **** up every single thread you post in. Take some Xanax and step away from the keyboard.
Ssvir either a CPA,..or a proctologist,..
Had had figured pretty quick, NicK was full of $h!+!!

@NicKane I guess that's King's ghost out there practicing huh?

“Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king won’t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL.”

The board ****** is wrong again

Shocking anyone would even hire your dumbass

View attachment 151593

Ssvir either a CPA,..or a proctologist,..
Had had figured pretty quick, NicK was full of $h!+!!
Dang I see I’m living rent free In you all’s heads for half a year now! Lmao like I said a longtime ago will see how he looks in pads and during the only thing that matters, you know the actual games! Because you can get medically cleared after an ACL/MCL but that doesn’t mean your the same player on the field that next season. Don’t believe me, check Kings performance the following season after his MCL tear where he was a shell of himself. Again just stating the facts of an ACL tear and timetable, that is unless King is the next Adrian Peterson then by all means I’ll eat crow but the odds of that are Vegas low. Till then I’ll be living rent free and comfortable in y’all’s heads Eminem! 😂🤣
1628519579810.gif

Dang I see I’m living rent free In you all’s heads for half a year now! Lmao like I said a longtime ago will see how he looks in pads and during the only thing that matters, you know the actual games! Because you can get medically cleared after an ACL/MCL but that doesn’t mean your the same player on the field that next season. Don’t believe me, check Kings performance the following season after his MCL tear where he was a shell of himself. Again just stating the facts of an ACL tear and timetable, that is unless King is the next Adrian Peterson then by all means I’ll eat crow but the odds of that are Vegas low. Till then I’ll be living rent free and comfortable in y’all’s heads Eminem! 😂🤣
View attachment 151622

That’s not what you said. Just admit you were wrong for once dude.

Advertisement
Back