Funny Back to Back Tweets

Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. Thatā€™s it isnā€™t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Dude. Cutcliffe just got **** out by Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Yup. Someone that doesn't donate, doesn't have tickets, doesn't attend games, and therefore has ZERO influence and whose sole contribution to the program at this point is only to provide incessant *****ing on a message board is a true fan. Got it.

I don't think 99% of Miami fans are happy with the condition of the program but you choose to type paragraph after paragraph of nonsense and **** up every single thread you post in. Take some Xanax and step away from the keyboard.
He has some good points and people are just frustrated. Manny is dodging responsibility, and by taking over play calling it is a move that looks that way.

You are the head coach. That is your defense. You recruited those players. The DC calls the defense but Manny wants us to believe that he had no idea what defensive plays were being called. Let's say he didn't, then at halftime he would get on the same page correct? ****, they kept on running.

I got this now guys I will call the plays...definition of insanity. Me? I hope he succeeds because then we succeed. Part of me though is thinking that Manny bought himself perhaps an additional year. Doesn't work...Now get a different DC.

Again...Frustrated people that is all but nobody is more or less a canes fan because they express it differently.

Let's get a conference championship next year and I may be in the minority but Bama won't crush us imo

Yup. Someone that doesn't donate, doesn't have tickets, doesn't attend games, and therefore has ZERO influence and whose sole contribution to the program at this point is only to provide incessant *****ing on a message board is a true fan. Got it.

I don't think 99% of Miami fans are happy with the condition of the program whatsoever but you choose to type paragraph after paragraph of nonsense and **** up every single thread you post in. Take some Xanax and step away from the keyboard.
How do you know I donā€™t donate ****o? How do you know I donā€™t go to games and have season tickets ****o? News flash you donā€™t know **** about me Ron Burgandy, save the anchorman Mr investigative reporting for the fake news sporto! But by all means keep spewing you ignorant conclusion that any fans that are critical of the last 16 years of garbage coming from this once proud program must not be ā€œreal fansā€ and must not ā€œdonateā€ and must not ā€œgo to gamesā€ or ā€œown season tickets!ā€ Lmao because only blind sheep to the slaughter fans are real fans right Ron? šŸ˜‚ us fans that have had enough of throwing away our money on donations and season tickets to the same crappy product since joining the ACC arenā€™t real Fans right Burgandy? šŸ¤£ youā€™re so ignorant and your opinion so asinine that you have either drinken the koolaide being fed to you by
Suntan U or your just one of army of Hecht trolls sent on here from your fearful leaders in Flake and manure to desperately change the narrative that we really are ā€œbuilding championsā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® will if this is what building champions looks like over the last 16 years, maybe we should try building losers? Lmao I mean it canā€™t get any worse right sport? šŸ˜…

How do you know I donā€™t donate ****o? How do you know I donā€™t go to games and have season tickets ****o? News flash you donā€™t know **** about me Ron Burgandy, save the anchorman Mr investigative reporting for the fake news sporto! But by all means keep spewing you ignorant conclusion that any fans that are critical of the last 16 years of garbage coming from this once proud program must not be ā€œreal fansā€ and must not ā€œdonateā€ and must not ā€œgo to gamesā€ or ā€œown season tickets!ā€ Lmao because only blind sheep to the slaughter fans are real fans right Ron? šŸ˜‚ us fans that have had enough of throwing away our money on donations and season tickets to the same crappy product since joining the ACC arenā€™t real Fans right Burgandy? šŸ¤£ youā€™re so ignorant and your opinion so asinine that you have either drinken the koolaide being fed to you by
Suntan U or your just one of army of Hecht trolls sent on here from your fearful leaders in Flake and manure to desperately change the narrative that we really are ā€œbuilding championsā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® will if this is what building champions looks like over the last 16 years, maybe we should try building losers? Lmao I mean it canā€™t get any worse right sport? šŸ˜…
I can tell based upon the lack of intelligence presented in your posts along with the excessive use of emojis that you never attended UM, don't donate, don't have season tickets, and are a 20-something broke kid. Just a scorned teenage girl dumped by your first boyfriend and just ***** about everything. I've blocked you, so carry on ruining every thread with your incessant drivel.

Advertisement
He has some good points and people are just frustrated. Manny is dodging responsibility, and by taking over play calling it is a move that looks that way.

You are the head coach. That is your defense. You recruited those players. The DC calls the defense but Manny wants us to believe that he had no idea what defensive plays were being called. Let's say he didn't, then at halftime he would get on the same page correct? ****, they kept on running.

I got this now guys I will call the plays...definition of insanity. Me? I hope he succeeds because then we succeed. Part of me though is thinking that Manny bought himself perhaps an additional year. Doesn't work...Now get a different DC.

Again...Frustrated people that is all but nobody is more or less a canes fan because they express it differently.

Let's get a conference championship next year and I may be in the minority but Bama won't crush us imo
You're missing the point. EVERY SINGLE POST by the clown is 100% straight *****ing.

If we do go 12-2 next year losing to just Bama and Clemson ****-stain will still find something to ***** in EVERY SINGLE POST.

You're missing the point. EVERY SINGLE POST by the clown is 100% straight *****ing.

If we do go 12-2 next year losing to just Bama and Clemson ****-stain will still find something to ***** in EVERY SINGLE POST.
Now that is just a guess we have no idea how anyone would act with a record like that.

Haven't won 12 games since what 2002. Actually,,, board may go silent we would be in freakin shock.

I can tell based upon the lack of intelligence presented in your posts along with the excessive use of emojis that you never attended UM, don't donate, don't have season tickets, and are a 20-something broke kid. Just a scorned teenage girl dumped by your first boyfriend and just ***** about everything. I've blocked you, so carry on ruining every thread with your incessant drivel.
Oh really? Wow I didnā€™t know use of emojis meant you didnā€™t attend college and I didnā€™t know my post being critical of the last 16 years of the abortion that is Suntan U football program must mean I donā€™t care enough to donate and buy season tickets and watch games? Dang your investigative skills are right on par with Ron Burgandy as theyā€™re definitely el crapo! Lol but your right about one thing sporto, born in 1980 I grew up a canes fan and didnā€™t go to school there because I got a football scholarship to a D2 school and after my time In the military I went back to school and become a physical therapist. Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king wonā€™t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL. But ignorant morons like you continue to be blind sheep to the slaughter eating up every piece of ā€œManureā€ Diaz and his political coach speak are feeding you about king so you continue to get in line with your credit card to the slaughter house. Lmao till then, keep your head where the sun donā€™t shine anchorman, let the rest of us with vision left and who actually played the game call it how we see it, you know, actually reality! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

One has failed as a playcaller at their current school (cutcliffe)

The other most recently orchestrated our best defense in almost two decades and brought it out of the donofrio gutter
Thank you Mrs Diaz...

Advertisement
Oh really? Wow I didnā€™t know use of emojis meant you didnā€™t attend college and I didnā€™t know my post being critical of the last 16 years of the abortion that is Suntan U football program must mean I donā€™t care enough to donate and buy season tickets and watch games? Dang your investigative skills are right on par with Ron Burgandy as theyā€™re definitely el crapo! Lol but your right about one thing sporto, born in 1980 I grew up a canes fan and didnā€™t go to school there because I got a football scholarship to a D2 school and after my time In the military I went back to school and become a physical therapist. Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king wonā€™t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL. But ignorant morons like you continue to be blind sheep to the slaughter eating up every piece of ā€œManureā€ Diaz and his political coach speak are feeding you about king so you continue to get in line with your credit card to the slaughter house. Lmao till then, keep your head where the sun donā€™t shine anchorman, let the rest of us with vision left and who actually played the game call it how we see it, you know, actually reality! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
So like I said you didn't attend UM, don't donate, don't have season tickets, and are a certified moron for somehow attributing King's announced recovery time to Manny when its clearly the medical staffs opinion and not the HC. There have been actual Orthopedic surgeons commenting in here that nobody knows until they see how his knee responds to the surgery/treatments and that some are GTG in as little as 6 months but Mr. PT knows otherwise.

Maybe you can use the emojis to show everyone where on the doll Manny touched you.

Last edited:
So like I said you didn't attend UM, don't donate, don't have season tickets, and are a certified moron for somehow attributing King's announced recovery time to Manny when its clearly the medical staffs opinion and not the HC. There have been actual Orthopedic surgeons commenting in here that nobody knows until they see how his knee responds to the surgery/treatments and that some are GTG in as little as 6 months but Mr. PT knows otherwise.

Maybe you can use the emojis to show everyone where on the doll Manny touched you.
News flash dip$hit and anyone in the rehab business already knows this except for ignorant fools like you! Ortho does the surgery and writes the prescription with guidelines and turns them over to the physical therapist and thatā€™s it! You maybe see the ortho a few times after that and he always defers to the you know, the people doing the actual rehab, which is the PT. Smh the PT takes the prescription from the doctor with the guidelines and makes the ******* Plan of Care dumb@ss and if the goals set by the PT arenā€™t met in that POC and the stability isnā€™t there dumb@$$ then he isnā€™t cleared dip$hit! And if you Mr Ron Burgandy think that King is gonna be 100% healthy for game one or even the whole season then after tearing his acl on a knee that already had a torn MCL, then I have some beautiful ocean front property to sell you next to Corch Frost in Nebraska since itā€™s clear you love yourself some Corches! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ donā€™t believe me go ahead and watch game film from the season after king tore his MCL, Iā€™ll ruin the surprise, he was a shell of himself that year. let us who have actually played game in the college level, something I remind Diaz never did and us in you know, the actually medical field who know what Fvck were talking about do the talking. You stick to reporting fake news ā€œHecht manā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

News flash dip$hit and anyone in the rehab business already knows this except for ignorant fools like you! Ortho does the surgery and writes the prescription with guidelines and turns them over to the physical therapist and thatā€™s it! You maybe see the ortho a few times after that and he always defers to the you know, the people doing the actual rehab, which is the PT. Smh the PT takes the prescription from the doctor with the guidelines and makes the ******* Plan of Care dumb@ss and if the goals set by the PT arenā€™t met in that POC and the stability isnā€™t there dumb@$$ then he isnā€™t cleared dip$hit! And if you Mr Ron Burgandy think that King is gonna be 100% healthy for game one or even the whole season then after tearing his acl on a knee that already had a torn MCL, then I have some beautiful ocean front property to sell you next to Corch Frost in Nebraska since itā€™s clear you love yourself some Corches! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ donā€™t believe me go ahead and watch game film from the season after king tore his MCL, Iā€™ll ruin the surprise, he was a shell of himself that year. let us who have actually played game in the college level, something I remind Diaz never did and us in you know, the actually medical field who know what Fvck were talking about do the talking. You stick to reporting fake news ā€œHecht manā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
So now the Dr that peforms the surgery and does all the follow up visits knows less than the PT. Got it.

PS: My wife has her Masters in PT asshat so that is directly from her mouth but I guess since she has a higher education than you .... like the orthopedic surgeon they probably know less than you.

Please reply to the post with MOAR of the same stupid **** and MOAR emojis. EAD - you're blocked.

Advertisement
Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. Thatā€™s it isnā€™t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
You talking about 2018 when we held Duke to 20 less than 300 total yards and we scored a whopping 12 points?
And 2019 when our offense lit up the scoreboard for a whole 17 and the defense gave up less than 300 total yards of offense? GTFOH

he probably didn't even watch the game. Normally I can understand when people don't get the candidate they want that they'll be upset. This time is just even more crazy because people didn't even have a candidate they wanted, they just like to b*tch and moan about the HC at all times, no actual love for the program
There's plenty of love for the program. As for the coaching ... when was the last time we've out coached a team?

I'll wait ... :eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg:

Advertisement
You talking about 2018 when we held Duke to 20 less than 300 total yards and we scored a whopping 12 points?
And 2019 when our offense lit up the scoreboard for a whole 17 and the defense gave up less than 300 total yards of offense? GTFOH
Cool story bro, 8-3 bro, lisp and slide bro, two worst losses in program history (FIU & UNC) In back to back years bro, Fake Baker still on staff bro, corch Dumph too bro, building champions bro! Smh šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Cool story bro, 8-3 bro, lisp and slide bro, two worst losses in program history (FIU & UNC) In back to back years bro, Fake Baker still on staff bro, corch Dumph too bro, building champions bro! Smh šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Youā€™re the man

So now the Dr that peforms the surgery and does all the follow up visits knows less than the PT. Got it.

PS: My wife has her Masters in PT asshat so that is directly from her mouth but I guess since she has a higher education than you .... like the orthopedic surgeon they probably know less than you.

Please reply to the post with MOAR of the same stupid **** and MOAR emojis. EAD - you're blocked.
Holy **** @$$hat, I have a masters in PT as well, you know the degree required to become a PT before it became a doctorate. Smh And if your wife doesnā€™t realize that the patient sees the PT over 10 to 20 times as much as they see the doctor after surgery then your wife is as dumb as you ****o! You think the doctor is worried about a patient he did surgery on a month ago, news flash hes not because heā€™s down about 8 other surgeries since then dip$hit. Dang I didnā€™t know the orthopedic doctor is now there everyday for PT and is making the POC and is establishing the goals and progress notes and re-evals and all that stuff. Things must have change today after I left work huh? Lmao get fvcked hecht man/super fan!

Advertisement
Back