Funny Back to Back Tweets

BeastMode

Junior
One realizes they need to be a CEO and one has no choice but to die on his sword. Let’s see how it works for both.

50A73180-364A-47B6-91C8-F6237A8FD6D9.jpeg

Advertisement
One has failed as a playcaller at their current school (cutcliffe)

The other most recently orchestrated our best defense in almost two decades and brought it out of the donofrio gutter
Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. 🤢🤮 smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. That’s it isn’t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? 🤣😂

One has failed as a playcaller at their current school (cutcliffe)

The other most recently orchestrated our best defense in almost two decades and brought it out of the donofrio gutter
The Donofrio Gutter? SpongeBob could have gotten out of that Hole! BIG stretch there Einstein! Your other Cutcliffe comment prior to this year Really? You are Genuinely Dumb!!!!

Advertisement
Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. 🤢🤮 smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. That’s it isn’t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? 🤣😂
With rosier at qb right, the game where we loss 20-12 . Listen I ain’t no “Manny slurper” but these are facts

Last edited:
just so we're clear, manny was DC for 1 of those two losses, and duke scored 20 points

although I imagine you're probably the type of fan who was on these boards that night claiming it was all richt's fault and he needed to go, now manny is the HC and it's his fault that our offense led by richt (the head coach) calling plays and rosier only scored 12 points against duke?

gtfoh

just so we're clear, manny was DC for 1 of those two losses, and duke scored 20 points

although I imagine you're probably the type of fan who was on these boards that night claiming it was all richt's fault and he needed to go, now manny is the HC and it's his fault that our offense led by richt (the head coach) calling plays and rosier only scored 12 points against duke?

gtfoh
Duke scored on a broken play the very first snap, then punted 10/13 drives and two of their scoring drives started on our side of the 50 - it was a monsoon too. Not really an excuse for losing to Duke, but nobody that watched that game should’ve come out thinking - “manures scheme is trash”

Duke scored on a broken play the very first snap, then punted 10/13 drives and two of their scoring drives started on our side of the 50 - it was a monsoon too. Not really an excuse for losing to Duke, but nobody that watched that game should’ve come out thinking - “manures scheme is trash”
he probably didn't even watch the game. Normally I can understand when people don't get the candidate they want that they'll be upset. This time is just even more crazy because people didn't even have a candidate they wanted, they just like to b*tch and moan about the HC at all times, no actual love for the program

Advertisement
he probably didn't even watch the game. Normally I can understand when people don't get the candidate they want that they'll be upset. This time is just even more crazy because people didn't even have a candidate they wanted, they just like to b*tch and moan about the HC at all times, no actual love for the program
1610683844505.gif

Advertisement
Yeah .. the same Manny Diaz that jointly with Baker put together the game plan for the UNC game .. and he now holds the record for most rushing yards given up in a game 554. Also has the record for most embarrassing loss .. FIU. He will have his own record book by the time he is done in 2021.

Do you even root for Miami? You have 2915 posts and 2900 are negative. You act like a ******* teenage girl that got dumped.

Yeah .. the same Manny Diaz that jointly with Baker put together the game plan for the UNC game .. and he now holds the record for most rushing yards given up in a game 554. Also has the record for most embarrassing loss .. FIU. He will have his own record book by the time he is done in 2021.

48-0 is the most embarrassing loss in school history

Advertisement
Do you even root for Miami? You have 2915 posts and 2900 are negative. You act like a ******* teenage girl that got dumped.
Yea i root for Miami ****o! I root for the Miami I grew up watching, not this abortion of the last 16 years. So the true question is, do you root for Miami? Because you’re the exact type of fan that’s the problem with this program, sheep to the slaughter! Your continued support of this amateur hour BS is what keeps this amateur hour going, keeps an unqualified ticket salesman who doesn’t know the first thing about football employed as ******* AD, keeps an unqualified espn video editor who never even played the ******* game employed as HC. 🤢🤮 you don’t like my posts pu$$y, your snowflake ears can’t handle it, then put me on ignore or stick your head back where the sun don’t shine and continue to pretend that everything is hunky dory with the Suntan U football program. Because I’m always gonna call it how I see it and never accept a pile of dog **** while the admin is telling me it’s filet minon. Lmao gtfoh sport! 🖕

Yea i root for Miami ****o! I root for the Miami I grew up watching, not this abortion of the last 16 years. So the true question is, do you root for Miami? Because you’re the exact type of fan that’s the problem with this program, sheep to the slaughter! Your continued support of this amateur hour BS is what keeps this amateur hour going, keeps an unqualified ticket salesman who doesn’t know the first thing about football employed as ******* AD, keeps an unqualified espn video editor who never even played the ******* game employed as HC. 🤢🤮 you don’t like my posts pu$$y, your snowflake ears can’t handle it, then put me on ignore or stick your head back where the sun don’t shine and continue to pretend that everything is hunky dory with the Suntan U football program. Because I’m always gonna call it how I see it and never accept a pile of dog **** while the admin is telling me it’s filet minon. Lmao gtfoh sport! 🖕
Yup. Someone that doesn't donate, doesn't have tickets, doesn't attend games, and therefore has ZERO influence and whose sole contribution to the program at this point is only to provide incessant *****ing on a message board is a true fan. Got it.

I don't think 99% of Miami fans are happy with the condition of the program but you choose to type paragraph after paragraph of nonsense and **** up every single thread you post in. Take some Xanax and step away from the keyboard.

Advertisement
Back