Funny Back to Back Tweets

Duke can have a flash year or two if their roster aligns correctly, but anything over. 500 should be appreciated there.

Manny and his defense, I'm not a believer. We're going to be soft as butter in the front seven this year, so he better have a plan.

Advertisement
Really? The last time I checked that play caller Cutcliffe who you called a failure beat manure two years in a row! Oh and one of those two years was 2018 which according to the stats nerds on here like Diaz was his best defense. 🤢🤮 smh but all of us who played the game and you know, have eyes that work see that manures defense is no different the donofrios except manures has smoke and mirrors meaningless stats to hide the same stench that Donofrios had. Lmao might want to learn a little Bit about football before you criticize a guy who has forgotten more football then Manure Diaz will ever know. Or maybe your just a Hecht troll sent on here to defend Diaz and his stinky defense that just gave up the most yards to UNC in the history of the university of Miami football program. That’s it isn’t it sport or I mean Hecht troll? 🤣😂
You lost me at Manny’s D is no different than D’Nofrios D. Cmon man. No D was horrible and was running a 3-4 read and react D with a million plays. I still remember playing GT that one year on the goal line and that ****** had like 9 guys playing 5 yards off the line of scrimmage vs GT an option team that runs the ball 95% of the time. No D was the worst D coordinator I have ever seen here at the U. At least Diaz runs a 4-3 attacking style defense. I understand your smoke n mirrors concept so maybe elaborate on that but please don’t compare no D to ANYONE!!!! It ruins your argument.

“Board certified and licensed in the state of Florida, which is why I know for dang sure that king won’t be healthy in 8 months after tearing his acl on a knee that he already tore his MCL.”

The board ****** is wrong again

Shocking anyone would even hire your dumbass

View attachment 151593
Is that a My Cousin Vinny gif??? **** that movie was EPIC!!!

Yeah .. the same Manny Diaz that jointly with Baker put together the game plan for the UNC game .. and he now holds the record for most rushing yards given up in a game 554. Also has the record for most embarrassing loss .. FIU. He will have his own record book by the time he is done in 2021.
FACT CHECK: FALSE

Most Yards Gained 768—Oklahoma vs. Kansas St., Oct. 15, 1988 (72 rushes)

Advertisement
48-0 to close out the OB was the worst by a wide margin. Clearly you didn't attend that game if you think any loss since is remotely close. An equivalent score with today's rules/offenses would be roughly 70-0 and then having a fireworks display afterwards to close the stadium you played in for decades, won national championships at, and had a 58 game home win streak at.
I agree the 2007 48-0 Loss to Virginia was pretty bad, but here are a few others:

2013 - 41-14 loss to FSU
2012 - 52-13 loss to Kansas State
2007 - 51-13 loss to Oklahoma
2012 - 41-3 loss to Notre Dame
2015 - 58-0 loss to Clemson
1998 - 66-13 against Syracuse

Advertisement
Back