Fuentes Staying at VaTech

Advertisement
VT fans aren't happy with him so they were kinda happy to see him gone. he was dirty in that he finalized his entire coaching staff and then decided to interview

Advertisement
so he had a respect my decision, no questions at this time moment with baylor

Seems like interviewing for a position is like a marriage proposal. You better know the answer before you ask because if it doesnt go your way it's hard to go back to how it was.

"I interviewed at Baylor but I really want to be here at VT. I promise you that I'll be here all four years that your son is a student-athlete. :mmkay:"

I wanted Fuente gone because if Fuente leaves, and VT doesn't get Bud Foster out of retirement, they would probably go after Todd Grantham (DC for Florida) who went there. He would likely bring Torrian Gray as his DC (Gray is the CBs coach and VT alum) and/or Christian Robinson (Gators best recruiter and LBs coach).

Advertisement
Once he was sure Manny was staying the decision was easy -- beating Miami makes his life easy.

Advertisement
Bud Foster did this to VT all the time. Heck, even their hometown boy Beamer pulled the same stunt when he threatened to take the UNC gig and on every occasion VT gave them raises...VT is like that fat ugly girl who does whatever she has to do to keep her man.

Good for Manny.

If they hired a real coach to replace Fuente, Manny would never beat him.

Advertisement
Good, he’s meh and got them going nowhere..if you thought usc’s or our recruiting is bad take a look at the steaming pile of **** va tech’s class looks like..

Al Golden was turned down by PSU, not the other way around.

He would have left Miami for PSU if they had offered him.

You're seeing reports that Tito Fuente turned down Baylor? I'm seeing the opposite.

Of course, Alfredo would've bolted.

Advertisement
Back