FU*CK AL GOLDEN! DO SOMETHING

SHOW UP MONDAY YOU MOPES. Stop **** talking on a message board and actually ****ing do something.

If I lived in Miami I would def be there. Live in ATL and going to GT game. Getting there early to heckle the **** out of our staff cuz I very much believe that they will have jobs then. Hope I dont get thrown out.

Advertisement
SHOW UP MONDAY YOU MOPES. Stop **** talking on a message board and actually ****ing do something.

If I lived in Miami I would def be there. Live in ATL and going to GT game. Getting there early to heckle the **** out of our staff cuz I very much believe that they will have jobs then. Hope I dont get thrown out.

Props. Most people here would rather 'vent' rather than do anything that makes a material difference.

Just a bunch of posers to be honest.

3064 Grand Ave, Miami, FL 33133

Monday Night.

Last edited:

Props. Most people here would rather 'vent' rather than do anything that makes a material difference.

Monday Night.

Who do you think is going to be there for you to "vent" to?

I mean yeah, we're ****ed. What do you want us to do about it?

I mean yeah, we're ****ed. What do you want us to do about it?

Stop crying on a message board and do something you mopes

We can't. BoT can.

Butch Davis

Monday Night.

Who do you think is going to be there for you to "vent" to?

The Head Coach

Advertisement
Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 1m

#HurricaneHotline: Blake James (7-7:30), Coach Art Kehoe (7:30 - 8), Jon Feliciano and Anthony Chickillo (8:15-8:45)...tune in on @560WQAM!

YOU

Advertisement
C A N E is actually just going to show up now and yell about keyboard warriors and UFOs.

Apologies for the uncouth postings. Was drunk out of my mind.

Don't drink and post!

It figures Golden won't be there today.

Apologies for the uncouth postings. Was drunk out of my mind.

Don't drink and post!

It figures Golden won't be there today.

tumblr_m7qk5zRIDY1rrhe80o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back