FU*CK AL GOLDEN! DO SOMETHING

Advertisement
Sandbar sports grill on Monday night. If he's too ***** to show up, if YOU'RE too ***** to show forget you man. I will be there to demand this *****'s head. Stop whining and act!

F*ck the banner. Meet him personally and actually say something for ******* once instead of just moping like *******. DO SOMETHING

Advertisement
This is the official thread to personally call out this staff for its bull****. Don't talk about be about it!

Oh it's Flying. High and Proud. Get excited.

ab_Air-Banners-over-snow.jpg

Advertisement
If we all stick up for each other. I'm down to show up and boo the **** out of Golden during the entire show

If we all stick up for each other. I'm down to show up and boo the **** out of Golden during the entire show

I will be there. I will shake his hand and be civil about it. And then voice my displeasure. We need the dissatisfied fans to show up louder than the homers.

Actually showing up and voicing your concerns will make a **** of a lot more difference than moaning on a ******* message board

Advertisement
Will keep bumping until you pusssies do something other than bellyaching on a ******* message board

Advertisement
I don't want to be civil about it, I want to sound like a ******* mob [video=youtube;yq1KeyEARBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KeyEARBU[/video]

Bump if you'll actually show up on Monday night and give a **** rather than just *****ing on this site or on youtube. Don't be a *****.

Advertisement
Back