FU*CK AL GOLDEN! DO SOMETHING

C A N E

Sophomore
On Monday night in sandbar sports grill I am going up to Al Golden and throwing this inexcusable and unacceptable bull**** in his face.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he doesn't have the wherewithal to show his face, I'll show up next week. This **** is inexcusable.

The show is from 7-9 on QAM. I will be there at 7 to protest this BS. **** this banner BULLCRAP. Say it to his face! Inexcusable!

I will show up Monday night at the sandbar sports grill to call out this ************. I'm done with this bull****.

Advertisement
If you wanna be more than a silly message board whiner then show your face tomorrow night, otherwise STFU

If he really was all about "character", "accountability" and all the other bull**** he spewed...he'd resign. Never thought I'd see a worse coach than Shannon but we're watching it LIVE, in front of our faces.

He won't be there.

He will be taking responsibility for everything. Reading about Greek architecture.

Advertisement
I will repeat. If you're just a silly *** message board ****er, then **** you. Otherwise be there tomorrow and make some noise tomorrow

If Golden doesn't want to show
up we'll be there next week. Make your voices heard and stop ****ing and moaning on a ******* message board

Advertisement
I'm waiting on all these ***** "mopes" to actually ******* do something and apply some pressure

SHOW UP MONDAY YOU MOPES. Stop **** talking on a message board and actually ******* do something.

Advertisement
Will keep bumping until you cowards actually ******* do something instead of just whining endlessly on a message board. Be about it you ****wads!

Advertisement
Back