FSU

Advertisement
Disagree that ACC is trash and that fsu would get embarrassed.

Leaving FSU out of the playoffs would be an enormous injustice. That said, it couldn’t happen to a better group of guys. Fingers crossed.
People have been saying FSU was going to lose all year.... it reminds me of rooting against the Eagles a few years ago thinking some one will beat these *****, they'll fall short... next thing you know they won it all... a game at a time...

Can't win without Travis... beat rival Florida in the swamp...
Can't win with a 3rd string QB...beat Louisville by holding their offense to 6 points ... (Verse waves hi)

Most of the people that said FSU would lose games also said their strategy to make a run was dumb, that the portal has no good players and a bunch of other dumb ****...

I want them to be left out. I want them to turn around and blow up the ACC for it. I want them to go **** themselves....

Just a reminder it can change quickly.

IMG_6799.jpeg

First it was the "I want them to be undefeated when we play them" crowd (outright supporting them).

Then it's "I want them to lose in the playoffs" (outright supporting them).

Then it's "we'd be really mad if we were in that situation" (empathy for our greatest enemy).

When does this **** end?

1701612851223.png

Advertisement
Michigan
Washington
FSU. I hate them mofos but they in people's
Texas I'm not putting Alabama over Texas based on head to head n they beat them handily n Alabama. They just strengthen Tx argument by bama beating Ga. I hate FSU' but I hate the SEC morer. The season counts people's. A win is a win 1 or by 20

Don’t feel like digging it up, but someone posted the selection committee guidelines and they clearly state they can consider absence of key players and how it will affect performance.

Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.

Unfortunate, but true.

If you leave them out, it’s not a “play”off, it’s a “vote”off.

It happens ALL THE TIME in other sports … a team that looks like a deserving team in the NFL/NBA/NHL/ etc atc, gets shut out from advancing because of what actually happened in the games.

What actually happened IN THE GAMES, was that FSU won them all. And, Texas beat Alabama. If you don’t follow the rules of the final score, then you have a system that is fundamentally corrupted.

I hate FSU. It’s a joke of an institution. But they deserve a playoff spot because they earned it on the field.

Advertisement
People have been saying FSU was going to lose all year.... it reminds me of rooting against the Eagles a few years ago thinking some one will beat these *****, they'll fall short... next thing you know they won it all... a game at a time...

Can't win without Travis... beat rival Florida in the swamp...
Can't win with a 3rd string QB...beat Louisville by holding their offense to 6 points ... (Verse waves hi)

Most of the people that said FSU would lose games also said their strategy to make a run was dumb, that the portal has no good players and a bunch of other dumb ****...

I want them to be left out. I want them to turn around and blow up the ACC for it. I want them to go **** themselves....
I hate those guys but that Fiske kid is a ******* beast, how we end up with charity cases like gore and you woulda thought Deen could do **** like that the way he was sold.. Verse and fiske kid are incredible finds, Mario need to do a better job on portal finds if we getting Gore types who look like JV on field and FSU finding those guys..

Advertisement
Alabama isn’t getting in over Texas or you’ll see considerably less meaningful non-conference games. JMO.

You can’t put Alabama in over a team that went into their house, beat them by double digits, and held the ball for the last 7 ish minutes. Complete domination.

Now if you want to put in Alabama over FSU, there’s an argument for it.

UGA is done.

Go **** off with this nonsense, Greg Byrne.

WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH, "we'll see considerably less meaningful non-conference games". What kind of a gaping ***** says that? TEXAS actually benefits from winning such a game, but we should cry for the team that LOSES an OOC game?

Get the **** out. Oh, we'll never have quality OOC games again...says one of the commissioners who will start scheduling his teams to play more than 8 conference games.

God, I hate ****** arguments for why people want their "second favorite teams" to enjoy the benefits of fake-logical favoritism.

Advertisement
I hate those guys but that Fiske kid is a ******* beast, how we end up with charity cases like gore and you woulda thought Deen could do **** like that the way he was sold.. Verse and fiske kid are incredible finds, Mario need to do a better job on portal finds if we getting Gore types who look like JV on field and FSU finding those guys..
Verse and Fiske are good, but they didn’t do **** all against us. That defense has feasted on bad teams. Go look at Louisville’s schedule. I was pretty surprised to see how they struggled all year with bad teams. Lost to some terrible ones too.

In this exact same scenario yes I would be disappointed we didn't get in but looking at it objectively I wouldn't be mad or believe it is some anti cane bias.

FSU doesn't have a qb and just gave back to back putrid offensive performances against avg defenses. Their defense has been hit and miss all year and they have been extremely lucky real or manufactured.

Washington is undefeated and has looked better, Michigan is undefeated and has a better win on its resume. Bama just beat one of the best teams in the last decade and their only loss is to a team that is playing phenomenally. Texas lost a rivalry game at the last second to another perennial powerhouse granted they weren't an elite team this season. Had FSU smoked the cards by 30 last night I'd be throwing a fit but they didn't cause they are mid without Travis so they should get left out.

Behind closed doors decision makers may hold some of the acc homecooking officiating against them. Wouldn't shock me at all if the safety non call against UM gets brought up when discussing their resume or any other shenanigans that went on throughout the season. I hope they get left out.
Personally, I don't care either way as far as FSU is concerned. ***** them. I would love to see the SEC held out, and frankly, they should. Undefeated is undefeated. And Texas beat the SEC champ who beat the SEC runner-up.

Like I said, if they don't get in, the ACC is officially no longer a "Power 5" conference. It is a moot point going forward as the 12 team playoff is coming next year.

I think that’s what will happen. Otherwise FSU will be this years TCU and get destroyed. They are not one of the best 4 teams.
Nah, TCU actually won their semifinal game to get to the Championship game. If FSU gets in, they're getting their doors blown in at the semifinal.

Verse and Fiske are good, but they didn’t do **** all against us. That defense has feasted on bad teams. Go look at Louisville’s schedule. I was pretty surprised to see how they struggled all year with bad teams. Lost to some terrible ones too.
I understand they didnt do anything against us, but other players showed up and they got the W. They showed up in other games, what games did Thomas Gore show up in? He look like a make a wish kid on field, something is wrong when we getting him out portal and they getting NFL guys..

Both those guys Verse and Fiske will play in league. I will take a defense that feast on bad teams, that same Louisville COOOOOOOKED us at home and I like Guidry (great guy he will pull up to you after a game and just chop it up no bs.)

Advertisement
Back