FSU

the whole conversation of "best 4" vs " most deserving" is stupid

of course it should be most deserving, because games are played for a reason. Selecting the "Best 4" just leaves room open for interpretation and for them to pick TV matchups

I hope Louisville beats FSU do not get me wrong and I hope if FSU does win tonight that they are left out.... but they SHOULDN'T be because if there are only 3 undefeated teams and 4 spots and an undefeated team gets left out then that's a ******* joke
Bro it's a joke already if they do win n Tx gets left out n bama gets in.

Advertisement
So after Va Tech and ND game you were like, eh...we still suck? **** bro...gotta say you have an interesting way of rooting for the Canes...before you say "i am just being realistic", I do not know of 1 Canes fan, not 1 who has such a casual and cavalier attitude about the Canes after the b2b wins of Va Tech and ND. Not 1...I guess I do now
Yes. I posted it on this board and have debated it with people in the last couple years. I like Malik but he was awful. We pulled multiple games out of our asses late or we’d never seen 10-0. It was nice and all , I enjoyed the ride but if you know football you knew deep down. The Miami team the year before kicks that team ***. We ended on fire and the O was pumping diesel with Brad.

I’m 45 years old and seen a lot of football, I know a good team when I see one. At no punt did I ever think we were realistically in the same universe as the Bama’s of the world.

Last edited:
It never ends with you people, does it.

If you want FSU to win, get the **** off this site. It's that simple.

**** FSU, and if you support them, THEN **** YOU TOO!
Who wants fsu to win?

Advertisement
I mean I don’t think they’re as good as Bama, UGA, or Texas, but what’s the point of playing games if you just go off who you think is the best.

Oregon were 9.5 favorites against Washington last night (a team they already lost to) and they got bullied.

What’s the point of going undefeated if you still get fcked out of the playoffs. I hate fsu but that would be a joke

the ACC is a P5 conference. Fsu won two out of conference games against sec teams

I hope fsu gets fcked but I’d be livid if that situation happened to Miami for sure
Bro I don't care if they win. They are not deserving to go to the playoffs. Your point is well noted but mute. Them mofos sucks point blank

Guys who chant ACC-ACC-ACC?
But I mean is anyone in here actually saying that? I see people make these big stands against fsu fans and I just don’t ever see anyone rooting for fsu here. Only dork I know who roots for one of our rivals is that weird as gator fan who everyone loves for some reason

The fact is, even with Travis, this FSU team would get curb stomped in the playoff by any team. They have been extremely fortunate to be in the position they are now in.

That being said, they have won all their games (to date) and if the ACC is truly considered a Power 5 conference (questionable), it's undefeated champ should be in the playoff. Therefore, if they should win, they should go to the playoff and I will thoroughly enjoy the 5 TD blowout loss by FSU in the semifinal game.

And if they don't get in, that's great too. **** FSU.

Advertisement
Who wants fsu to win?
First it was the "I want them to be undefeated when we play them" crowd (outright supporting them).

Then it's "I want them to lose in the playoffs" (outright supporting them).

Then it's "we'd be really mad if we were in that situation" (empathy for our greatest enemy).

When does this **** end?

Yes. I posted it on this board and have debated it with people in the last couple years. I like Malik but he was awful. We pulled multiple games out of our asses late or we’d never seen 10-0. It was nice and all , I enjoyed the ride but if you know football you knew deep down. The Miami team the year before kicks that team ***. We ended on fire and the O was pumping diesel with Brad. I’m 45 years old and see a lot of football, I’m not a young jit that easily mind f’d. I know a good team when I see one. At no punt did I ever think we were realistically in the same universe as the Bama’s of the world.
Well thats a different argument...that year i was hopeful but after the Va Tech and ND games(which i attended), it was very hard to walk out of that stadium not feeling extra excited about our possibilities and to imply you were apathetic even after that is strange to hear...maybe i am misreading you. I do not mean any disrespect as I know you are very well respected on this board. I am 52 so ive been around for all 5. I also now live in Gville where i think you are from as well...i assume you will be at the game Aug 31...if so, our company has a huge tailgate so maybe you can swing by. it would be great to meet you.

First it was the "I want them to be undefeated when we play them" crowd (outright supporting them).

Then it's "I want them to lose in the playoffs" (outright supporting them).

Then it's "we'd be really mad if we were in that situation" (empathy for our greatest enemy).

When does this **** end?
fck fsu I hope they lose tonight, and hoped before every game this year (except the uf game I couldn’t decide bc florida missing a bowl game was pretty great too) that they’d lose.

I hope if they win they don’t make the playoffs. It would suck if that happened to us though it doesn’t make someone an fsu fan to acknowledge that

fck fsu I hope they lose tonight, and hoped before every game this year (except the uf game I couldn’t decide bc florida missing a bowl game was pretty great too) that they’d lose.

I hope if they win they don’t make the playoffs. It would suck if that happened to us though it doesn’t make someone an fsu fan to acknowledge that
Ok I accept this.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.

You talking about the same fsu program that not only enjoyed our probation years by exploiting the murder of one of our players for recruiting purposes as well as politicking their way into a national championship game over a UM team that beat them during the 2000 season...that fsu? Fk them with a dck sideways and let Bowden, Mickey Andrew's, Chuck Amato, Lee Corso and their current slack-jawed inbreds simmer in a cauldron of pain and discomfort.

Advertisement
You talking about the same fsu program that not only enjoyed our probation years by exploiting the murder of one of our players for recruiting purposes as well as politicking their way into a national championship game over a UM team that beat them during the 2000 season...that fsu? Fk them with a dck sideways and let Bowden, Mickey Andrew's, Chuck Amato, Lee Corso and their current slack-jawed inbreds simmer in a cauldron of pain and discomfort.
are you guys having a difficult time with comprehending the post? WTF is wrong with you guys? I am simply asking would u be ****ed if we were in the same position and were left out? F me man...,gd ****

Advertisement
Back