FSU

Oh, i really dont give a flying fk what internet guy thinks about me
The Big Comfy Couch Liar GIF

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
We beat them and then they went to the title and lost. They deserve whatever ****ery they get dealt

Tbh if it’s me I wouldn’t be mad being left out. Why throw away all the momentum to get raped in the playoff with a third string qb? Finishing 14-0 with momentum would be a nice ending. You know you aren’t winning. I’m not saying I’d be happy be left out but I’m looking glass half full.
easy to say not being in the position...if Miami were playing right this second youre telling me you'd be watching with apathy? Who cares if they win or lose attitude? Come on man...and no im not rooting for FSU...Ive already received lazy, dumb responses because i asked a simple question(which i really dont care). Im telling you right now I would be ****ed if they left us out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
easy to say not being in the position...if Miami were playing right this second youre telling me you'd be watching with apathy? Who cares if they win or lose attitude? Come on man...and no im not rooting for FSU...Ive already received lazy, dumb responses because i asked a simple question(which i really dont care). Im telling you right now I would be ****ed if they left us out.
It’s actually not. In 2017 I called us frauds most of the year. We wasn’t nearly as good as our record . We kept pulling games out of our asses against bad teams like GT. I knew with our qb play we’d get housed in a playoff. Put just out all of that to bed. That team is a lot llike FSU this year. Actually we had better wins with ND and VT both being good. Fsu has played a one game season.

With 13 Fsu was getting grudge f’d in the playoff. They’ve been struggling leadimg up to the injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wouldn't be BS. I mean who can they beat n the top 8. They do not belong period
the whole conversation of "best 4" vs " most deserving" is stupid

of course it should be most deserving, because games are played for a reason. Selecting the "Best 4" just leaves room open for interpretation and for them to pick TV matchups

I hope Louisville beats FSU do not get me wrong and I hope if FSU does win tonight that they are left out.... but they SHOULDN'T be because if there are only 3 undefeated teams and 4 spots and an undefeated team gets left out then that's a ******* joke

It’s actually not. In 2017 I called us frauds most of the year. We wasn’t nearly as good as our record schedule. We kept pulling games out of our assets against bad teams like GT. I knew with our qb play we’d get housed in a playoff. Put just out all of that to bed. That team is a lot llike FSU this year. Actually we had better wins with ND and VT both being good. Fsu has played a one game season.

With 13 Fsu was getting grudge f’d in the playoff. They’ve been struggling leadimg up to the injury.
So after Va Tech and ND game you were like, eh...we still suck? **** bro...gotta say you have an interesting way of rooting for the Canes...before you say "i am just being realistic", I do not know of 1 Canes fan, not 1 who has such a casual and cavalier attitude about the Canes after the b2b wins of Va Tech and ND. Not 1...I guess I do now

It wouldn't be BS. I mean who can they beat n the top 8. They do not belong period
I mean I don’t think they’re as good as Bama, UGA, or Texas, but what’s the point of playing games if you just go off who you think is the best.

Oregon were 9.5 favorites against Washington last night (a team they already lost to) and they got bullied.

What’s the point of going undefeated if you still get fcked out of the playoffs. I hate fsu but that would be a joke

the ACC is a P5 conference. Fsu won two out of conference games against sec teams

I hope fsu gets fcked but I’d be livid if that situation happened to Miami for sure

Advertisement
Back