FSU

Tbh if it’s me I wouldn’t be mad being left out. Why throw away all the momentum to get raped in the playoff with a third string qb? Finishing 14-0 with momentum would be a nice ending. You know you aren’t winning. I’m not saying I’d be happy be left out but I’m looking glass half full.

Advertisement
Anyone else watching this game and wondering how and the F we lost to Louisville?
Is Guidry who we all wish he is? Yikes
He did good most games but he got COOKED against UL, they were one step ahead, we had guys pointing after every play, they didnt even know who to cover, it was a MESS.. Brohm completely undressed him.. LT who everyone sucks seemed to be a bigger problem than some realize also, whole dline went to ****

Why are you fsu fans so intrigued with posting on this site??
Weak reply...so you would be ok with Miami being left out? I really DGAF if you think im pushing for FSU...thats a lazy reaction...i am asking SPECIFICALLY about Miami...period

Advertisement
Tbh if it’s me I wouldn’t be mad being left out. Why throw away all the momentum to get raped in the playoff with a third string qb? Finishing 14-0 with momentum would be a nice ending. You know you aren’t winning. I’m not saying I’d be happy be left out but I’m looking glass half full.
Your new avatar scares me.

If they win and get left out they most likely get Georgia in the Orange Bowl so what difference does it make

They win- they will deserve to get in.…. I am rooting for that, just so they can get left out. The tears would just be so nice to see. That’s all.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
I hate you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look. **** FSU. **** em', alright. They can go 13-0 or 12-1; **** them and hope that the committee says **** em' and leaves them out, too!

CiS is a no slurping zone!
200.gif

Quit it!

Advertisement
Back