FSU....

Advertisement
received_355399187009220.gif

FSU’s OL finally realized they could just hold every play and the refs won’t call it. I’m sure there’ll be some meaningless makeup calls.

Nah; idgaf if I hate a team or not, I don’t wish no major injury to any player. Some things are more important than just sports. These young men have livelihoods; I won’t root or wish them success as a rival, but I ain’t never gonna gloat off an injury, especially a gross one like that.

W/ that being said, I’ll be very happy if UNA provide us w: the biggest shock since App St beat UofM.

Amen brother.

I never celebrate any athletes injury and you spit the truth right there. That's what seperates fans from real athletes, we know that **** isn't cool.

Advertisement
Nah; idgaf if I hate a team or not, I don’t wish no major injury to any player. Some things are more important than just sports. These young men have livelihoods; I won’t root or wish them success as a rival, but I ain’t never gonna gloat off an injury, especially a gross one like that.

W/ that being said, I’ll be very happy if UNA provide us w: the biggest shock since App St beat UofM.

Don't wish for major injuries - but you, me, and everyone else is always hoping that our D knocks the starting QB out games. I hope Travis goes on to a successful nfl career next season and pulls a Deion by being too embarrassed to admit he attended FSU

This MFer is making $$$ playing a game he loves. He’s been getting paid for years to play a game he loves. Most men his age are out working blue collar jobs getting hurt every day. I’m not saying anyone should celebrate anyone else’s injury, but he’s a grown *** man who broke his leg. **** happens every day to grown *** men on any given jobsite/farm/oil rig. He’ll be alright, just might have to get a real job now. Poor guy…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea his ankle snapped and pointing the other direction.
Hate FSU, hate them equally or close to UF. I hate their fanbase, hate their logo, hate their chant, hate that stupid horse, hate that dump stadium Doak, and their players are a bunch of goofies. The whole program is ghey IMO.

However, I don’t like to see any player seriously injured, especially when it messes with their livelihoods. I really hope the kid will be alright and has a speedy recovery.

With that said, f FSU, hope they lose the rest of their games.

Advertisement
think they’ll give him a wavier to play another year even though he played most of this year?
No, I don’t believe so.
I think there is some cutoff for medical redshirt.

Even if he did get eligibility, I don’t think he’d be the same player, at least not soon.

Norvell has been riding him for how many years? (Pause)

A dual threat qb running as much as he has was bound to get injured.
It’s not like he’s cam newton out there. Dude is small and light.
His head coach who is also his oc was patting his stats with him not only running his plays but improvising them.

All dual threats get hurt. The fact that he hasn’t had a serious lower extremity injury given the amount of games he’s played and the amount of running he’s been asked to do was actually an outlier.
I agree.
I posted back in September, he wouldn’t last the season playing that scramble ball.
Honestly, I was surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Advertisement
Back