Fsu...

Our CBs have?

Outside of Blades what have our current CBs done?

Imagine our CBs without the massive amounts of pressure we generate

@Liberty City El tell me you don't take FSU CB room over ours
Samuels is good and establish but who else? They had Akeem dent at safety and he looked terrible all year. Demorie tate was very touted but he’s a true freshman at the end of the day and FSU is on a streak of having highly rated dbs not pan out over the last few years, no guarantee he plays like a 5 star. What else in their cb room you are intrigued by? Brownlee? Isiah Bolden? Travis jay? dont just hype it up, glean more in to it. Our cbs will outperform theirs once again this year. I didnt See all of this talent in the games from last year at that position.

Advertisement
Randy ran off Willie Williams as DC and Arthur Brown as HC
It would have been nice for those two to have worked out well. I think Brown ended up real good player back home. Not sure what happened to old Willie. The biggest thing I remember Randy for was he knew a rat when he smelled one. Had Donna been as smart we could have avoided a lot of pain. Randy is a good guy. I would have loved for Randy to have taken us to NC, snatched first big NFL HC offer (probably Cleveland) and get his big payday. Oh, sure they would end up firing him but he would have been rich by then and hometown hero.

The kids nowadays have an attention span about as long as my ******. All the stuff that’s gone on recently and the last several months will be long forgotten in short order and back to business as usual.

Advertisement
Back