Fsu...

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
So my question is why even lie to your players saying you spoke to them about something that affects them outside of football? To me they just digging themselves into a whole that's going to make Miami SHINE BRIGHT.
I know some feel that this isn't about football but it def is. Like I said players will start rejecting coaches turning them away bc they don't get or don't want to understand. This will affect recruiting bigtime kids will see this and want to play for coaches who understand where they come from and what they have to go through.
Another question I have is we all know coaches lie to get players but how many coaches you think are lying saying we are for you we understand you?

Advertisement
your second "paragraph" is the most incongruous construction of internally conflicting "logic." By your reasoning, Randy is the perfect candidate to be the next Nick Saban. Also, a staff made up of the son of the mayor of Miami and very few African Americans seems to conflict with your theory as few can honestly say they walked in the shoes of their players.

your second "paragraph" is the most incongruous construction of internally conflicting "logic." By your reasoning, Randy is the perfect candidate to be the next Nick Saban. Also, a staff made up of the son of the mayor of Miami and very few African Americans seems to conflict with your theory as few can honestly say they walked in the shoes of their players.
Wait I never said our coaches understand our players. To me it doesn't matter if you white black Hispanic if you cant understand your players your a sheep about to get eaten by wolves. Your rebuttal doesn't make any sense bc Yes we did have A black coach on our staff who was able to recruit and have a good run but fell short and was never given a chance to prove himself. Just like Taggart I don't think he was given enough time to really put it together. If you don't know your players you will lose your players period.

Advertisement
He has no feelings for the black cause. He only cares for what the players can do for him. Make him$. Just keep it real. All this pc fake stuff. That's why if I had a son he would play for Saban or a coach like him. It's business leave your feelings at home

[IMG]

Don’t think it will matter much in regards to making us do any better against that particular school in recruiting. We have been out recruiting the last several classes pretty much. They are a 3rd tier school in most recruits eyes now

Don’t think it will matter much in regards to making us do any better against that particular school in recruiting. We have been out recruiting the last several classes pretty much. They are a 3rd tier school in most recruits eyes now

Yet still out recruiting us at CB

Advertisement
...Yes we did have A black coach on our staff who was able to recruit and have a good run but fell short and was never given a chance to prove himself. Just like Taggart I don't think he was given enough time to really put it together...

Please tell me you're not being serious.

Advertisement
And yet they are still out recruiting us at CB

Who cares how highly rated their CBs were coming out of HS. You wanna trade our guys for theirs? They had the 2nd to worst pass defense in the ACC last season and ranked 119th nationally against the pass. We had a top 25 pass defense with four new starters.

Advertisement
So my question is why even lie to your players saying you spoke to them about something that affects them outside of football? To me they just digging themselves into a whole that's going to make Miami SHINE BRIGHT.
I know some feel that this isn't about football but it def is. Like I said players will start rejecting coaches turning them away bc they don't get or don't want to understand. This will affect recruiting bigtime kids will see this and want to play for coaches who understand where they come from and what they have to go through.
Another question I have is we all know coaches lie to get players but how many coaches you think are lying saying we are for you we understand you?

"This will affect recruiting bigtime kids will see this and want to play for coaches who understand where they come from and what they have to go through."

Maybe. It didn't stop them from getting a commitment from one of the best CB in the state. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Back