FSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
They also have a coach who's going into year 2 and this is really his first class there. And they have a coach that realized he needed to make changes and did.
What changes there oc left and not only hasn't he been replaced but there qb recruits about to flip leaving them 2 years in a row with a qb. They have the worst offensive tackles possibly in p5 and got none. They loaded on on dbs,

Advertisement
Taggart realized a lot of issues and is taking steps to rectify. Our HC refuses to even admit there are issues. Huge difference.

We had a chance to put our foot in their and the gators throats but we crapped the bed and are refusing to acknowledge it. Shameful

Advertisement
Yea looking at their commit list....its kinda **** tbh. Gant, Dent, Fuller, Brownlee, and DeLoach are the only ones I actually really want(ed)

FSUS class sucks for them, There top ol recruit Cross decommitted and went to Miss st, There qb is about to flip to NC making it 2 years in a row without a qb. They are heavy in dbs , Derrick Hunter who knows. …….if you wanna play number and stars games, yea its not bad ,,,,,but they didn't address there problem areas .They are screwed

This! Don’t let their current ranking fool you. They are not in a good spot. They have plenty of issues that have not been addressed.

I’m not worried about those guys. We need to get out &hit together. That’s what I’m worried about.

Advertisement
How in the world does FSU have a better class than Miami, it makes no sense to me. FSU won 5 games, 5!!!! I get it, Miami had a bad season but those ******** aren't even bowl eligible. Recruiting has been atrocious this year.

I keep telling yall its more to it. First of all I think kids inside the program are talking. This is more than just a bad record.

How in the world does FSU have a better class than Miami, it makes no sense to me. FSU won 5 games, 5!!!! I get it, Miami had a bad season but those ******** aren't even bowl eligible. Recruiting has been atrocious this year.
1545246893625.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
That same guy had the #8 class last year. He isn't it. I'm leaning toward his staff being the problem. Jon Richt and Searels has to go man.
I think it's the other way around...#8 class last year bc the assistants hustled and pulled in dudes. It was a true bump class for us bc we were trending up, much like UFag this year. After this season and Richt's Corching, the cat is out of the bag so to speak...recruits, parents, and handlers see what Richt really is or what he has become. We are a dead fish in water.

That same guy had the #8 class last year. He isn't it. I'm leaning toward his staff being the problem. Jon Richt and Searels has to go man.

Richt's biggest problem to me is he thinks things will work here like UGA. His stubbornness from thinking he can play power football to his recruiting philosophy. Things are different in south fla than anywhere else. You have to be cutthroat. Take no one's word for a commitment. UGA was a diff animal. People in south fla are there to finesse u have to finesse them as well!

Advertisement
Back