FSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU will land top classes no matter the coach. For a "bump" class what they are bringing in isn't that great especially when you compare to how Jimbo recruited. If I was a Nole fan I would be expecting more out of Willie.

Advertisement
Bull****. Not saying they don't pay, but that has NOTHING to do with why they're at top 15 and we're not even top 40.

We are a joke right now. Accept it or don't. It's the truth. That's why the recruits aren't coming.

Didn't someone claiming to have some inside information mention something about this a few weeks ago? That some big bags were about to be dropped by boosters to get f$u's ranking up?

We should always have a top 20 class, but FSU pays as much as the SEC schools (sans Vanderbilt).

Richt needs to better identify the Dunmores, Stevenson's and the OU kid.

UM needs to start rescinding offers to the "Plan As" and start pursuing "Plan Bs" earlier. They are "slow-playing" Plan Bs for the "Elite Kids", and these kids keep leaving "UM at the altar", so UM ends up with Plan Cs and Ds. Better to sign the South Florida "Plan Bs"...........

Richt is acting like a grizzled, dementia-ridden old man, who "allowed the game to pass him by..."

Advertisement
Didn't someone claiming to have some inside information mention something about this a few weeks ago? That some big bags were about to be dropped by boosters to get f$u's ranking up?

I wouldn't doubt that, but I don't recall reading it. TBH, I haven't bothered with the recruiting board since the season started. All I needed to see to know what would happen with this class happened on that field against UVA back in mid-October, and since. Anyone trying to read the tea leaves and follow all the recruiting smoke signals has been completely wasting their time.

FSU on the other hand, still has the culture change, roster turnover narrative, coaching staff shakeup, injuries, etc story to sell. Richt has been here three seasons, Willie one.

At the end of the day, their story is going to be the same, I don't care what their classes are ranked. Willie isn't going to accomplish **** there.

FSU will land top classes no matter the coach. For a "bump" class what they are bringing in isn't that great especially when you compare to how Jimbo recruited. If I was a Nole fan I would be expecting more out of Willie.
FSUS class sucks for them, There top ol recruit Cross decommitted and went to Miss st, There qb is about to flip to NC making it 2 years in a row without a qb. They are heavy in dbs , Derrick Hunter who knows. …….if you wanna play number and stars games, yea its not bad ,,,,,but they didn't address there problem areas .They are screwed

Advertisement
Back