FSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
Advertisement
How in the world does FSU have a better class than Miami, it makes no sense to me. FSU won 5 games, 5!!!! I get it, Miami had a bad season but those ******** aren't even bowl eligible. Recruiting has been atrocious this year.
That roster already had more talent than Miami's prior to the season as Jumbo got Top 5 classes. I highly doubt Willie can coach them up the way Jumbo did. This board has become a complete joke. Everyone cries about something everyday. Grow a pair

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would drop bags to flip Travis Jay and snatch Dent. I mean Jay is a long shot of all kinda proportions but i would turn the heat up.

They loos Hunter but flipped Ray who would be good for them.....they stole Brownlee for us lke we were there b*tch...and we didnt even have any precautions to that flip as we lowkey dropped Damarius Good..

There oline is bad...but i dont think they addressed it as much they got a juco transfer though

Taggart realized a lot of issues and is taking steps to rectify. Our HC refuses to even admit there are issues. Huge difference.
Yep, and I made fun of him when hired. I can’t eat crow fast enough.
1545272983428.jpeg

Yep, and I made fun of him when hired. I can’t eat crow fast enough.
View attachment 72265
What did Taggart do, He lost his o.c. and after a month hasn't hired a new one. Hes terrible, He lucked into Winky Flowers at USF , which got him into Oregon and after 1 mediocre year flipped it into FSU because after they screwed Jimbo needed somewhat of a name hire.

Advertisement
What did Taggart do, He lost his o.c. and after a month hasn't hired a new one. Hes terrible, He lucked into Winky Flowers at USF , which got him into Oregon and after 1 mediocre year flipped it into FSU because after they screwed Jimbo needed somewhat of a name hire.
FSU Class - #18
U Class - #34
Need I say more?

How in the world does FSU have a better class than Miami, it makes no sense to me. FSU won 5 games, 5!!!! I get it, Miami had a bad season but those ******** aren't even bowl eligible. Recruiting has been atrocious this year.

Because FSU will not tolerate that kind of performance. Urkel already turned over playcalling and they're rumored to be in the market for top assistants to replace their OC. We're sitting around with our thumbs up our asses making no acknowledgement that we have any weaknesses at all. At least FSU is trying to run an exciting brand of football. If they make a splash hire, like Briles, we're really ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back