FSU vs VTech

Advertisement
Did anyone actually think FSU would be good this year? They have a worse coach , less talent and the better QB in on the bench. The ACC is Clemson way above everyone else. MIami and VT being somewhere between top12-20 teams and then BC and GT being top 35 teams. The rest of the league is garbage this year.

Advertisement
It’s going be a bad game for us when we travel VaTech if we don’t get our **** together.

Fuentes offensive system is weak... they’re going to get exposed when they play us like last year.

That weak WR bubble bs is 90% of the offense some of y’all just some slurping *** groupies... yes it’s decent bc his offense has an identity and isn’t random garbage like we’ve seen under Richt but there are much better Offenses I would rather have at Miami than Fuente.

Advertisement
Fuentes offensive system is weak... they’re going to get exposed when they play us like last year.

That weak WR bubble bs is 90% of the offense some of y’all just some slurping *** groupies... yes it’s decent bc his offense has an identity and isn’t random garbage like we’ve seen under Richt but there are much better Offenses I would rather have at Miami than Fuente.
I’m slurping because he did get his *** exposed against us ... but if we as a team don’t tighten the screws it could be rough for us

Advertisement
Good job down voting me for my Francois comment you look smart right now lol.

I'm sorry my down vote hurt you so badly.
hug.png

PER KIRK HERB-PUNK....TRASH TALKIN’ OUR CANES...TRUTH BE TOLD...WE OWN BOTH FSU & VT’d ***......

We’re losing to Tech unless something changes soon. They take the Coastal......again. Worst of all, we have to play them in that hillbilly hellhole.

Advertisement
This game should be a lesson to all of you dumb****s who continue to harp on the play-calling when it's obvious the play calling is being dumb down cuz of the quarterback. Look what happens when you try to add too much window dressing and cuteness when your players can't execute the basic ****. You look like FSU. sloppy af

Advertisement
Back