FSU vs VTech

Im back and forth with him.....im fuqed up about how this cat was courted like some elite guy. They say he can recruit which he did close and beat us out head to head in that dept. Hes no Jimbo thats a fact Jimbo is a top coach. FSU fans will not put up with losing 24-3 tonight hes in trouble

That's what I'm saying. Taggart's (was) in the honeymoon stage. But that FSU roster is built to win now. Losing 24-3 at home to VT is not good. Yes, FSU left points on the board, but so did VT.

Advertisement
I’m not following what’s going on here. We make that vt defense look like **** last year with 1 running back 1 tight end and our best receiver on one hamstring and malweek running the show but you guys want him as our dc?
That FSU o line is so horrible that one of the starters choked himself. I loved watching this game but let’s see Vt stop some More teams before we crown bud foster a 🐐.
We know that out west they don’t play D but Willie is an offensive genius? He couldn’t score against the 2’s at home!!
In saying that, you know it’s a rivalry game but FSU is playing down here and our dline has to be better than vag tech’s. But If we don’t look as good as vt did today than I’ll be full on the move on from Diaz train. No way can that FSU game be close.
We need to dominate that game to recover from what happened yesterday. The narrative can’t be that a second string vtech dline dominated FSU but against us it was a nail biter of a game. Sorry but that’s unacceptable.

Nobody is crowning Bud off this game. Bud is crowned because years of gettin it done. We didn’t beat VT because of an offensive explosion. Our defense played great and as much as Rosier tried to ***** it up, the Defense wouldn’t allow it

Nobody is crowning Bud off this game. Bud is crowned because years of gettin it done. We didn’t beat VT because of an offensive explosion. Our defense played great and as much as Rosier tried to ***** it up, the Defense wouldn’t allow it

People keep mentioning Rosier lighting up VT and Notre Dame last season. From what I remember, and as you pointed out, our defense smashed both of those teams - despite Rosier.

I’m not following what’s going on here. We make that vt defense look like **** last year with 1 running back 1 tight end and our best receiver on one hamstring and malweek running the show but you guys want him as our dc?
That FSU o line is so horrible that one of the starters choked himself. I loved watching this game but let’s see Vt stop some More teams before we crown bud foster a 🐐.
We know that out west they don’t play D but Willie is an offensive genius? He couldn’t score against the 2’s at home!!
In saying that, you know it’s a rivalry game but FSU is playing down here and our dline has to be better than vag tech’s. But If we don’t look as good as vt did today than I’ll be full on the move on from Diaz train. No way can that FSU game be close.
We need to dominate that game to recover from what happened yesterday. The narrative can’t be that a second string vtech dline dominated FSU but against us it was a nail biter of a game. Sorry but that’s unacceptable.

You're on the good stuff if you dont believe Foster is top notch after all these years. Sure there are down times but he consistently has good defenses with less talent coming in. Didn't they just replace around 10 starters on D?

People keep mentioning Rosier lighting up VT and Notre Dame last season. From what I remember, and as you pointed out, our defense smashed both of those teams - despite Rosier.

Exactly. Rosier had a couple INTs in that VTech game. He hardly had anything to do with those wins. He really started showing his true colors before this, most were just blind to it because the defense was playing great. When the defense was running out of gas is when his flaws became eyesores, and Pitt stole our teams soul.

Advertisement
You're on the good stuff if you dont believe Foster is top notch after all these years. Sure there are down times but he consistently has good defenses with less talent coming in. Didn't they just replace around 10 starters on D?

Yes but what I’m saying is we still have to find out if that defense is that good or is fsu’s O line that bad.
If FSU wins 9 games this year and foster did that with all the depletion then yes the dude is a stud. Not that I didn’t think he was an excellent coordinator but is FSU’s o line any good.

Yes but what I’m saying is we still have to find out if that defense is that good or is fsu’s O line that bad.
If FSU wins 9 games this year and foster did that with all the depletion then yes the dude is a stud. Not that I didn’t think he was an excellent coordinator but is FSU’s o line any good.
It's both. Foster is proven and has consistently fielded good defenses with less talent. FSU's line was horrible last night. Worst I've seen their oline play in a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back