FSU vs UF

Advertisement
It shows that they already knew that Wario was buns. They treated him like the plague. The fact that we have speed demons like Harrell, C.J. Jr., Robbie and RayRay collecting dust on the bench should tell us everything we need to know about our head corch.

Dude says that he knows what it’s supposed to look like because he played for us during our era of dominance, but apparently he forgot that we were built with speed merchants and revolutionized college football with said speed.
Still cant believe we recruited Harrell to come here his final year and didnt send him on a single post or deep AT ALL this year.. What a waste, smfh..

I’m just wondering how a qb that has been in Norvell system for four years could like that unimpressive when he is this offensive savant. He basically put up Emory type numbers and that kid is a true freshman.

Trey Benson going to fsu might have been the biggest domino fall of any transfer situation in Mario’s time here.

Advertisement
UFAG was under .500 last year also. Yes, it's always good when a rival has a losing record, but I would rather another rival not have an undefeated season. Those are a lot less common.

FSU having an undefeated regular season record is a big deal. True, FSU might not go very far if they make the playoffs, but making the playoffs is also a big deal. Those are big time reasons that might sway a recruits decision, or a talented player in the transfer portal.

It meant a lot more for FSU to lose this game than for UF to lose this game just so they would finish under .500 and avoid a meaningless bowl game.
I look st it differently. Anything FSU does or doesn't do won't affect their recruiting this years. The guys that are with them won't change.

For the gator, they've already had a couple of decommitments, it may blow up their class. We are looking to flip 1 or 2 of their commits. Also, no bowl means no bowl practices. Young players won't get the extra reps to benefit them for next year.

UF could have an even worse year next year breaking in a new QB with one of the toughest schedules in the country.

FSU could have a down year as well unless Norvell strikes gold in the portal. Contrary to all their bragging about having depth, they lose all of their offensive production and at least 15 players plus some juniors ths will turn pro. What's left is a roster filled with 3-stars.

If Miami can put together a 10+ winning season and ACC appearance, Mario could dominate the 2025 and 2026 recruiting.

Without striking gold in the portal, FSU doesn't have the horse's to compete. They will be middle of the pack without a top portal class. A top 5 2024 high school class won't do much for the 2024 season. That's a class you need to stack 2 more on top of.

Still cant believe we recruited Harrell to come here his final year and didnt send him on a single post or deep AT ALL this year.. What a waste, smfh..
We possibly have the dumbest, most inept head coach in all of college football. It is unimaginable that this guy was the best that $80,000,000 could buy.

Not only failed to use Harrell for even 1 post pattern, but also failed to use C.J. Jr. on wheel routes and out in space. The man is clueless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are multiple scenarios where an undefeated FsU isn’t in

Michigan wins
Washington wins
Bama beats UGA 28-27 in an all-time classic
FSU beats Louisville 14-13 in a snoozer and Rodemaker turns it over 3 times.

You think the committee is putting a Travis-less fsu team in over the back to back national champions with 1 loss to a playoff team by a point?

FSU would obviously have a major beef but imo the committee uses the Travis injury to keep them out, and they probably should. FSU would deserve to be in, but they lose by 20 against any playoff team without Travis.

Advertisement
Breh, lookin at this ish got me HOT! Looking back on our season and seeing these dudes smh. I just want us to be CONSISTENTLY great again. The QB play we got Friday, all season and WE coulda been the ones with the undefeated season.

Not tryna sound like no hater, but looking at both these squads, we're just as good or better. But we are what our record says we are, I know.

But I KNOW we can beat both these boys with a good QB, easy. That ish coming tho, it's on the way.

not a bad result for us. Everyone can see FSU are frauds, they barely beat an awful UF Team. Also, this is a glimpse of them next year.

As for UF, 5-7 and ended the year on like a 4 game losing streak or something.

Do these scenarios involve a copious amount of mushrooms and alcohol?
You want to make a bet that if Bama beats UGA in a close SECC game and UW and Mich win their conference that it will be two SEC teams in there before undefeated FSU who is without the qb that led them for 11 of their wins in a terrible ACC without a single win better then any of the teams in front of them with a loss?

Advertisement
Back