FSU vs UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

greece looks GIF

wait what I thought we were all rooting for fsu here? That's what we've been doing all season

wanted fsu to lose....but it's always a good day when uf lose and I can spend quality time in the Gaytors tears thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
:mad: there was no way for a "win" for me tonight. I hate both squads. I woulda loved to see an undefeated season get ruined but a UF win also would have stunk as well...Guess a case of diarrhea for both squads couldn't happen:apologetic:

Oh well. Hope we can still get what we want and need in the portal and recruiting. This surely doesn't help

They're big and draw a lot of PI calls. Which frankly is a big deal, especially when you need a bail out
Agreed but they also BOTH commit a lot of OPI and push off a lot.

A push off from one of those annunaki should be a crime.

:mad: there was no way for a "win" for me tonight. I hate both squads. I woulda loved to see an undefeated season get ruined but a UF win also would have stunk as well...Guess a case of diarrhea for both squads couldn't happen:apologetic:

Oh well. Hope we can still get what we want and need in the portal and recruiting. This surely doesn't help
The **** are you talking about

Advertisement
None of Oregon skill players followed Mario to Miami, I find that so interesting. We don't even get any of their good O linemen but we got a blocking TE.....yay!!!
It shows that they already knew that Wario was buns. They treated him like the plague. The fact that we have speed demons like Harrell, C.J. Jr., Robbie and RayRay collecting dust on the bench should tell us everything we need to know about our head corch.

Dude says that he knows what it’s supposed to look like because he played for us during our era of dominance, but apparently he forgot that we were built with speed merchants and revolutionized college football with said speed.

UFAG being under .500 and not going to a bowl game is far better thing to happen than FSU losing there undefeated season meh let the Noles have there moment! there not going far if they make the playoffs. They would get demolished by a Georgia or Michigan team
UGA yes.

Michigan has no explosiveness. They would not blow out FSU, even with no QB...and now they're missing an All-American OL. Their style of play just leads methodical wins.

Michigan would win by maybe 10-13. I just hope 1. Louisville beats them, or 2. they get matched up with anyone other than Michigan. UGA, Oregon, Texas wipe them.

Advertisement
Back