FSU vs UF

Can't overstate it enough...that's one of the worst gaytor squads I've ever seen.
As long as Mario doesn't pull a Mario we'll hang 80 on them... wow.

I’m really surprised at Napier, honestly. He created a monster at UL. He was the hot name as an up & coming HC. Hopefully, UF retains him b/c I can’t see him getting better in year 3 w/ the current construct of this team.

Advertisement
I'm ****ed FSU won. I'm also ****ed UF had a chance.
I'm sick 😅
Sick Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

I’m really surprised at Napier, honestly. He created a monster at UL. He was the hot name as an up & coming HC. Hopefully, UF retains him b/c I can’t see him getting better in year 3 w/ the current construct of this team.

When you’re a touchdown dog and you’re in plus territory, at home, up 12-0, running the ball great, you gotta run a double reverse pass LMAO. Keep that ******* dork forever.

Advertisement
UFAG being under .500 and not going to a bowl game is far better thing to happen than FSU losing there undefeated season meh let the Noles have there moment! there not going far if they make the playoffs. They would get demolished by a Georgia or Michigan team
UFAG was under .500 last year also. Yes, it's always good when a rival has a losing record, but I would rather another rival not have an undefeated season. Those are a lot less common.

FSU having an undefeated regular season record is a big deal. True, FSU might not go very far if they make the playoffs, but making the playoffs is also a big deal. Those are big time reasons that might sway a recruits decision, or a talented player in the transfer portal.

It meant a lot more for FSU to lose this game than for UF to lose this game just so they would finish under .500 and avoid a meaningless bowl game.

I was agreeing with you. To be honest with you, they are far more lucky than they are good. Every possible break has gone their way this year. I can see us having a better record than them next year, easily.
Yes, as a Top 5 team, they should be winning decisively. They are not great. They are just good enough with a lot of good fortune.

I think that fortune ran out when Travis got injured. The CFP teams will take away their running game a force Rodemaker to beat them. Their offensive line isn't great and will get owned when the offense is forced to throw with a lack of a running game.

They are a bad matchup against UGA or Michigan. I expect a lopsided defeat in the CFP if they beat Louisville. They'll look evenly matched with Louisville as both teams have weaknesses thst really good teams can exploit.

UFAG being under .500 and not going to a bowl game is far better thing to happen than FSU losing there undefeated season meh let the Noles have there moment! there not going far if they make the playoffs. They would get demolished by a Georgia or Michigan team
You mfs are on some other ****. One rival is potentially two games away from a national championship and you’re more worried about a team fighting for bowl eligibility

Can’t wait to see why people are rooting for them next week

Advertisement
Took Parrish instead. It seemed like Pittman and Benson had grudges against Mario
We also landed a premium blue chip running back who suffered an unfortunate injury. But the ESPN guy said something two weeks ago so let’s keep the benson thing going like anyone on the board was calling for him

The toughest thing about hiring from the lower levels is that not too many take into account how much the trench play at P5 level neutralizes a lot of concepts and schemes that are largely successful at those lower levels.

Advertisement
It shows that they already knew that Wario was buns. They treated him like the plague. The fact that we have speed demons like Harrell, C.J. Jr., Robbie and RayRay collecting dust on the bench should tell us everything we need to know about our head corch.

Dude says that he knows what it’s supposed to look like because he played for us during our era of dominance, but apparently he forgot that we were built with speed merchants and revolutionized college football with said speed.

Can we all agree to ignore reality from this point forward and only say positive things about Cristobal, like saying he's " a Cuban Jim Harbaugh"? I watched U of Washington run an absolutely exquisite play today that had something like three players in motion and three different formations to confuse the defense, and it made me weep. UM football is depressing enough as it is.

Advertisement
Can we all agree to ignore reality from this point forward and only say positive things about Cristobal, like saying he's " a Cuban Jim Harbaugh"? I watched U of Washington run an absolutely exquisite play today that had something like three players in motion and three different formations to confuse the defense, and it made me weep. UM football is depressing enough as it is.
No brother, can’t you see that Wario wants us to be like Michigan. DMoney said so in another thread today. Apparently, DMoney thinks that our OLine is better than Michigan’s.

Don’t know about you, but watching Michigan play football is about as entertaining as watching paint dry, and frankly, I’d rather watch paint dry.

Advertisement
Back