FSU vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had better be dialed in for the Noles in our home stadium, especially with the Secret F**king Al Golden Playbook, or I swear to God there will be **** to Pay.

I know this is at the Doak, but it’s still Clemson!

Advertisement
Hey I'm just like the rest of you as I cant stand FSU to say the least. Give them credit as they are having a successful season and right now if they played us I don't think the game would be close in their favor. I just love the comments like FSU sucks, they're no good, they are poorly coach, and they'll fold. Well look at UM and right now we are the bottom of the barrel as far as the ACC is concerned. At least FSU plays with heavy heart and stick hard when tackling. Just trying to be objective. It hurts so much watching our Canes these days and to know this coaching staff is getting paid millions of dollars for a sub par performance well below a mediocre product. It irks the **** out of me. If you're going to talk the talk Mario than walk the walk. Right now you are on crutches.
C’mon, man. Clemson just scored and you post this bold font FSU manifesto?

Clemson's DL needs to take over. FSU is moving the pill and executing because they are getting chunks on the ground. That needs to stop NOW. FSU is also beat up on the DL, eventually that side will slow down.

Hey I'm just like the rest of you as I cant stand FSU to say the least. Give them credit as they are having a successful season and right now if they played us I don't think the game would be close in their favor. I just love the comments like FSU sucks, they're no good, they are poorly coach, and they'll fold. Well look at UM and right now we are the bottom of the barrel as far as the ACC is concerned. At least FSU plays with heavy heart and stick hard when tackling. Just trying to be objective. It hurts so much watching our Canes these days and to know this coaching staff is getting paid millions of dollars for a sub par performance well below a mediocre product. It irks the **** out of me. If you're going to talk the talk Mario than walk the walk. Right now you are on crutches.
Take a lap.

Advertisement
If we look like we do now in Mario’s 3rd year 5-6 games in I’ll lead the mope parade and I’m the eternal optimist.

Hey who the **** let this realist in here…

Advertisement
LOL. FSU turns 4th & 2 into 4th & 15 with that dumb ****.

But by all means, suck off Norvell some more.

Unbelievable that FSU took such strides and we are in free fall
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every replay of DJ getting sacked when you can see the field you see wide open WR for Clemson. DJ just freaks out and doesn’t throw it or even see them

FSU is a first half team. Once Clemson adjusts they’ll win by 10+.

The almighty Semens losing, shocker. They may have to take that coach of the year award away from Mike after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back