FSU vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not losing to MTSU and UNC in your own home field matters more.
I never said it mattered more. It still matters. Pretending like it doesn’t is dumb. If a recruit is there for a home prime time win over Clemson you don’t think that helps their recruiting? Stop it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fsu is a weird team this year , they look good for long periods then suddenly go full ****** long enough to lose lol.
They've been getting destroyed up front. Wake and NC St - both of them rushed 3 or 4 and dropped bodies into coverage, and travis had trouble finding windows/was harassed constantly.

opening drive was nicely scripted, but I expect Clemson's D-line to take over just like the previous two teams. Norvell needs to get the ball out fast to negate that.

Imho they are what their QB is. Hit or miss (badly).
Even their d looks physical and pretty good for a couple quarters then be crap for three straight drives. I’ll watch them and be like “dang they’ve improved a lot“,
five minutes later I’m like “ nah ,‘they just aren’t awful anymore“. I haven’t figured them out yet.

They've been getting destroyed up front. Wake and NC St - both of them rushed 3 or 4 and dropped bodies into coverage, and travis had trouble finding windows/was harassed constantly.

opening drive was nicely scripted, but I expect Clemson's D-line to take over just like the previous two teams. Norvell needs to get the ball out fast to negate that.
They have a ton of explosive plays this year but the points don’t match up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back