FSU vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hahah didn’t say I like it. Just saying Clemson isn’t very good this year in my opinion. Travis is actually **** good. Clemson would need to injure him or force some turnovers. Corch Norvell probably does something stupid as well that cost them in this game.

Go Clemson!

Bump. Travis might not make it through the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I don’t like these heavy qb run offenses. All
the unnecessary hits on the qb and that’s before the sacks and hits in the pocket. Your qb is on the injury clock.

He’s come close tonight of just missing getting destroyed by a defender.One of these runs the defender won’t miss…

Advertisement
The only reason this game might be close is DJ U. He is a little better but still very average. If that first read isn’t there he should just run…grind out 5-6 yards at a time

Advertisement
Lil Rudy plays hard and is a weapon out of the backfield. I see him killing us in the flats right now.

The only reason this game might be close is DJ U. He is a little better but still very average. If that first read isn’t there he should just run…grind out 5-6 yards at a time
He reminds me of DeShone Kizer. Lots of WTF moments.

Same old derail routine
Hey I'm just like the rest of you as I cant stand FSU to say the least. Give them credit as they are having a successful season and right now if they played us I don't think the game would be close in their favor. I just love the comments like FSU sucks, they're no good, they are poorly coach, and they'll fold. Well look at UM and right now we are the bottom of the barrel as far as the ACC is concerned. At least FSU plays with heavy heart and stick hard when tackling. Just trying to be objective. It hurts so much watching our Canes these days and to know this coaching staff is getting paid millions of dollars for a sub par performance well below a mediocre product. It irks the **** out of me. If you're going to talk the talk Mario than walk the walk. Right now you are on crutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back