Fsu vs. Clemson thread

Advertisement
I say if our d plays that zone against fsu I'm personally going to coral gables to punch somebody...

Fsu has ate up defenses that run our scheme all year...it will get embarassing for what he'd do to us.

Dude essentially plays pitch and catch now as it is.....he barely is off his first read...doesn't look off anything...just hits wide open wrs sitting in zones. This looks similar to when jamarcus was running jimbos scheme...excet fsu has better wrs.

Our o needs to control the ball.

Again I fully expected a blow out in this one...again clemson never impressed me...they can't run the ball..and their strength on o played right into fsu which is their back seven.
Clemson d is putrid...has always been...and they havve a corch

That dumb *** will pay for that by leaving starters in to run up the score. One day he will get a top player hurt, real stupid. Clemson was done at half.

I'll say this about Jimbo...he gives zero ****s. Golden would have Crow out there by now.

Hopefully all the fellas are watching the commentators giggle at our chances against FSU

We're gonna roll in there some angry and disrespected SOB's like Canes of old

Advertisement
FSU's offense is mean but we have the playmakers on D to beat that team.

Plus they have a corch.

Did Musburger scoff at this as a rivalry game and says it's "pretty good"? Was he being a bit sarcastic/facetious or does he really view it as just OK?

This game is gonna get in FSU's head. They're gonna think they're world beaters and be venturing in the land of over confidence by the time we play them. While we're just gonna be going about our business and the nation stroking FSU for a week on national TV.

In a rivalry game like this.... this **** has upset written all over it.

At the VERY least, we will show out and not get pounded by a **** parade like Clemson did on national TV.

Advertisement
This game is gonna get in FSU's head. They're gonna think they're world beaters and be venturing in the land of over confidence by the time we play them. While we're just gonna be going about our business and the nation stroking FSU for a week on national TV.

At the VERY least, we will show out and not get pounded by a **** parade like Clemson did on national TV.

Fsu has their trap game ahead of them. Nc state is their trap as North carolina is ours

Fsu has their trap game ahead of them. Nc state is their trap as North carolina is ours

Yup, that would be hilarious if they get ****ted on by NC St. back to back years.

But honestly, i'm not blind... FSU is good as **** and aren't the same as last year. I doubt they lose to an inferior team, but i can easily see their arrogant asses overlooking an "overrated" Miami team (which we will hear endlessly during that week).

Advertisement
What do you expct from Musberger? You notice Herbie didnt engage that BS. He knows after a weekend like this you can never count ANY team out. The #6, 7, 8, 9, AND 11 teams in the country got knocked off in one weekend! We are gonna be the #5 team in the country come Sunday morning for Christs sake! Who would have thought!

A few things because there will be plenty of time to break down the FSU game..

1) Clemson got knocked in the mouth and never recovered. After that fumble the first play of the game they were stunned and never got back in the groove.

2) Boyd did his best "Troy Smith against UF in the championship game" impression he could possibly do. Talk about a choke job. Buddy looked horrible. FSUs defense aint that good.

3) Jameis is the real deal. But I will admit that Jimbo doesnt make him do anything risky. Let him run up against a complicated defense and I think he will have problems. (ALA is a great example. Nick and Kirby would play chess with this kid and eat him alive.) Donofrio has to get creative with the gameplan.

4) Morris has to play the game of his life. He is capable of doing it. Duke has to have a solid game too. Like a poster said, run the ball on these clowns like BC did and everything changes. Abandon the run and prepare to have the final score be 56-14. Clemson laid the blueprint on how NOT to play FSU. No run game...And you get embarassed on National TV.

5) Lets just all keep in 100. This was a **** impressive win. FSU looks like a championship team. I am afraid of what can happen if our guys come out flat. Yes..I said it..Afraid. And I am also afraid of what can happen if Morris takes too many shots and his leg starts acting up. He turns into a gimp and you mide as well start putting ur clothes on and get ready to hit South Beach for the night becuz we will get beat badly. No room for error in that game.

6) Who cares..We have to beat WF and they have to beat NCSt. Then we will can get all hyped about this game.

Advertisement
Back