FSU vs Bama 2017 Week 1?

Advertisement
I question anyone that wants fsu or uf to win anything EVER

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

If f$u beats bama, who is likely to be ranked no less than 2 next year, and MIAMI beats f$u, that is a quality win for MIAMI. I question anyone that can't put their hate aside, since an f$u victory obviously helps MIAMI.

I will never , let me repeat NEVER root for a bitter rival. Just like UF, i'll never root for them. **** the Acc, where fsu is ranked etc. fsu and UF are also our main competition for croots.

Fsu, UF , Osu and ND can all choke on ****s. If Miami wins all their games business will be taken care of. Just that simple.

Just like when some of the es on here actually cheered for fsu in the chip 3 years ago. "I want the acc to look good" or "I'm tired of the sec winning, boo hoo" or the best one of all "I'm cheering for the state of florida". People who cheer for rivals were never fans in the beginning.... Punk es

Preach.

These are the type of soft dudes that catch their old lady getting two cacks at once and say" she messed up , but she still loves me ".

If Miami wins out they'll be in the big game, it's just that simple. I don't need to sit around and root for my conference , or rival to back door into the playoff.

Clemson lost to Pitt and should've loss a couple more games and still got in

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

If f$u beats bama, who is likely to be ranked no less than 2 next year, and MIAMI beats f$u, that is a quality win for MIAMI. I question anyone that can't put their hate aside, since an f$u victory obviously helps MIAMI.

I will never , let me repeat NEVER root for a bitter rival. Just like UF, i'll never root for them. **** the Acc, where fsu is ranked etc. fsu and UF are also our main competition for croots.

Fsu, UF , Osu and ND can all choke on ****s. If Miami wins all their games business will be taken care of. Just that simple.

Just like when some of the es on here actually cheered for fsu in the chip 3 years ago. "I want the acc to look good" or "I'm tired of the sec winning, boo hoo" or the best one of all "I'm cheering for the state of florida". People who cheer for rivals were never fans in the beginning.... Punk es

Bandwagon fans that make comments like that are aggravating. I have been a fan for 53 years and if I cheer for FSU to beat Bama that is my perogative as they have never ducked us in any sport and we both have gators as MORTAL enemy. I can tell by your posts that you don't have a clue about much of Miami history.

Advertisement
Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

So much stuck in the 80s in one porst.

So much millennial, soft *** in one post

I'm glad you found the one place in this world where you can be tough.

I want FSU to win....

FSU is not the same as gators. They have never ducked us and play in the same conference as well as our SOS is helped by them so I question your logic in your post. Old Time Canes fans hate gators dislike FSU

because fsu is just as corrupt as any university in america minus alabama

dirty *** players, dirty *** fans, dirty *** organization that owns the tally police department

THAT'S WHY

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

Preach.

These are the type of soft dudes that catch their old lady getting two cacks at once and say" she messed up , but she still loves me ".

If Miami wins out they'll be in the big game, it's just that simple. I don't need to sit around and root for my conference , or rival to back door into the playoff.

And you sound like a guy who's wife was ACTUALLY ****ed by two guys at once. Glad you kicked that to the curb.

I bet some of you clowns are happy whenever FSU beats Miami because it provides a "moral victory" or some other type of golden-esque bull****.

Advertisement
A strong ACC is good for Miami. Helps with recruiting.

I'm pulling for Clemson on Monday, and will hope FSU beats Bama next year.

Helps ACC recruiting but kills us in our recruiting battles with FSU. Yeah that's good for us.

Preach.

And you sound like a guy who's wife was ACTUALLY ****ed by two guys at once. Glad you kicked that to the curb.

Yeah, I'm the one who sounds like. Go to war slant and root for fsu cuck hold

So much stuck in the 80s in one porst.

So much millennial, soft *** in one post

I'm glad you found the one place in this world where you can be tough.

Eww you got me cucknole

Has nothing to do with this conference pride bs. I just have more of a dislike for Bama than I do for FSU. And lol maybe I would give AF about you and your internet feelings one day but not today.

/ still want FSU to win

Advertisement
I guess all the nole rooting makes sense , site is overran by Nole slurping.

Maybe they aren't trolls.

Last edited:

I'm sorry man, but that is 100% untrue...

The ONLY thing that helps Miami with recruiting is US winning...

This idea that other teams winning in the ACC somehow helps us on the recruiting trail is simply a false narrative.

There is not one 4/5-star recruit that sees FSU, Clemson, Louisville & UNC win big games & thinks to himself "If Clemson wins a Natty ima **** around & commit to Miami!".

What will help us the most in recruiting (besides upgrading the bagmen), is finally winning the Coastal & making it to the ACC title game.

This idea that other teams winning in the ACC somehow helps us on the recruiting trail is simply a false narrative.

There is not one 4/5-star recruit that sees FSU, Clemson, Louisville & UNC win big games & thinks to himself "If Clemson wins a Natty ima **** around & commit to Miami!".

What will help us the most in recruiting (besides upgrading the bagmen), is finally winning the Coastal & making it to the ACC title game.

Why do you think that's even a narrative? Why are Georgia, Auburn, TAMU, Tennessee, and South Carolina all ahead of us when we had a better season than each of them?

Advertisement

Why do you think that's even a narrative? Why are Georgia, Auburn, TAMU, Tennessee, and South Carolina all ahead of us when we had a better season than each of them?

Bagman...

Bama winning National titles doesn't help Auburn, TAMU or Tenn in recruiting..

Those teams get shellacked by Bama every year, recruits aren't looking at those schools as a destination place because they get the luxury grand prize of getting beat by Bama.

There's no such thing as Conferece recruiting, it's every program for himself...

There's a reason why Clemson & FSU have top 5-10 ranked classes every year even when the ACC has been weak as a conference in the past.
It's pretty **** simple... They win big games consistently & pay recruits just like every other major program does.

I see an ugly game like recent LSU-Bama slobber knockers.

Something like 19-3 Bama or something.

Liberty,it isn't paying people that is the reason. FSU and Clemson have all the bells and whistles that the it here premiere programs have. They are also a collegiate paradise regarding the social aspects that are a part of the selection process.

Nobody picks wherever in whatever conference based on some other in conference team winning games, but there's one thing the SEC has and it's perception. They are the perceived best conference. They play in sold out after sold out stadium weekly. They play perceived big games weekly. There are more name teams in the SEC, basically all but Vanderbilt. We've got a lot of Vanerbilt like teams unfortunately, need more to step up.

Should the level of play raise in the ACC, then we could get a minor bump. That's where conference pride can have an effect.

Advertisement
Back