FSU vs Bama 2017 Week 1?

A strong ACC is good for Miami. Helps with recruiting.

I'm pulling for Clemson on Monday, and will hope FSU beats Bama next year.

Nah, a strong Miami helps with recruiting. Clemson and FSU doesn't need a strong conference to thrive.

Advertisement
Anyone who roots for FSU on this day is basically admitting they like to watch their wives get tied up and ****ed by another dude.

Advertisement
Anyone who roots for FSU on this day is basically admitting they like to watch their wives get tied up and ****ed by another dude.

That's pretty **** dumb on multiple levels. If Fisher liked that, he wouldn't have filed for divorce.

The conference pride thing, I'm not sure that's what anyone is saying. Bottomline, a win against Bama though would make evryone notice that the ACC is a contender. In particular should Clemson win their game. Then maybe FSU wins until our game and we beat them finally.

Either way, I didn't know this game was happening, but it's one **** of a way to kick off the season.

5 teams in the SEC had 4 loss teams ranked ahead of us before bowl season started: Auburn, LSU, Tennessee, Florida, TAMU.

This isn't about "conference pride", it's about getting respect for Miami. Auburn had one win over a quality opponent (LSU 7-4), and that was due to such poor clock management that Miles was fired. We had wins over Ga Tech (8-4) and Pitt (8-4), heck even a win over App State (9-3) was better than any other win Auburn had. Yet Auburn finished at #14 , played in the Sugar Bowl, and we weren't even close to getting ranked. Imagine what kind of recruiting momentum we'd have if we were closing in on finishing the season in the top 10. That's why you root for ACC teams to win non-conference games.

That being said, without Dalvin Cook, FSU is going to get smoked next year.

Right because Alabama hasn't been coming down to South Florida and taking every single recruit they want too.

Where this program needs to go, Alabama is more of a threat than FSU.

I want FSU to win....

I question anyone that wants fsu or uf to win anything EVER

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

If f$u beats bama, who is likely to be ranked no less than 2 next year, and MIAMI beats f$u, that is a quality win for MIAMI. I question anyone that can't put their hate aside, since an f$u victory obviously helps MIAMI.

The overall perception needs to change. We beat Pitt who beat Clemson and that seems to get overlooked by **** near everyone.

Advertisement
I rooted for Michigan in the Orange Bowl. But I can NEVER support the Universtity of Alabama or anything it stands for. It personifies the "Big Business" narrative that cuts every dirty corner to benefit their ****** town and state. I live here in Birmingham, I see it first hand. The culture and people that support and surround this program are mind numbing and as phony a "bless your heart" human beings as you'll ever meet. To me, Tuscaloosa is the absolute scum of the country. Honestly, may not even watch the game. Be a good time to hit the golf course.

I want FSU to win....

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

If f$u beats bama, who is likely to be ranked no less than 2 next year, and MIAMI beats f$u, that is a quality win for MIAMI. I question anyone that can't put their hate aside, since an f$u victory obviously helps MIAMI.

I will never , let me repeat NEVER root for a bitter rival. Just like UF, i'll never root for them. **** the Acc, where fsu is ranked etc. fsu and UF are also our main competition for croots.

Fsu, UF , Osu and ND can all choke on ****s. If Miami wins all their games business will be taken care of. Just that simple.

Advertisement
even if alabama lose it will take three games to keep them out of the playoffs, the way the committee has set every thing up it shows why the early years was the real deal one lost and you might not ever get back in now they praise two lost teams hack four lost teams are rated 14# i mean this have never been heard of and that's why the sec got pounded this year. texas am auburn fl bama all will be ranked a head of thoses team that smashed them in the bowl games. thats why miami will always be the best that ever did it we beat some great florida state teams while beating the rest of the power house teams when bama does that i will give them props but it wont be on the account of some hyped up sec victories. lets keep it real.

Last edited:
I want FSU to win....

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

I will never , let me repeat NEVER root for a bitter rival. Just like UF, i'll never root for them. **** the Acc, where fsu is ranked etc. fsu and UF are also our main competition for croots.

Fsu, UF , Osu and ND can all choke on ****s. If Miami wins all their games business will be taken care of. Just that simple.

So much stuck in the 80s in one porst.

Advertisement

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

So much stuck in the 80s in one porst.

So much millennial, soft *** in one post

I want FSU to win....

Bingo.

Roll
Tide!!

Just like when some of the es on here actually cheered for fsu in the chip 3 years ago. "I want the acc to look good" or "I'm tired of the sec winning, boo hoo" or the best one of all "I'm cheering for the state of florida". People who cheer for rivals were never fans in the beginning.... Punk es

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back