FSU v Clemson

I think FSU and Clemson having a very close game so that the loser wouldnt drop far, would be the best scenario. I think Clemson winning would help us the most in the long run (if we stayed undefeated)

lets say LSU knocks off alabama, Clemson beating FSU would jump in top 2 before seasons end.

then we beat FSU, and then beat a top 2 Clemson team in the acc championship game, if we are undefeated, no way we don't make it to the national championship game

however, that is a LONG way to go, and seeing Florida get manhandled today lets us know our team has a LOT of work to do before even thinking about a national championship appearance

Seeing FL get manhandled today? LSU beat UF 17-6. Miami was up 21-9 until that stupid prevent defense gave up a quick 7 points. Miami would give LSU all they could handle.

Manhandled was the wrong word. Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies. I was just saying that the florida win might not turn out to be as big of a win as many of us thought it might be the more florida loses this season

Advertisement
I think FSU and Clemson having a very close game so that the loser wouldnt drop far, would be the best scenario. I think Clemson winning would help us the most in the long run (if we stayed undefeated)

lets say LSU knocks off alabama, Clemson beating FSU would jump in top 2 before seasons end.

then we beat FSU, and then beat a top 2 Clemson team in the acc championship game, if we are undefeated, no way we don't make it to the national championship game

however, that is a LONG way to go, and seeing Florida get manhandled today lets us know our team has a LOT of work to do before even thinking about a national championship appearance

Seeing FL get manhandled today? LSU beat UF 17-6. Miami was up 21-9 until that stupid prevent defense gave up a quick 7 points. Miami would give LSU all they could handle.

Manhandled was the wrong word. Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies. I was just saying that the florida win might not turn out to be as big of a win as many of us thought it might be the more florida loses this season

Trust me, saying something that makes no sense will ever rustle my jimmy. Miami handled UF just as well as LSU did. That's what good teams are supposed to do.

Clemson was looking ahead to next week's game with FSU. They will be ready for Famous **** on Saturday.

I think Clemson will win.

Trust me, saying something that makes no sense will ever rustle my jimmy. Miami handled UF just as well as LSU did. That's what good teams are supposed to do.

I'm not going to argue with you here because my original point was not to diminish our actual performance against them and I believe our team played well. But the no sense thing is a dumb claim. LSU UF game was much different than ours, you're just too big of a Homer to see it.

I agree that we could go toe to toe with lsu because their defense is questionable but because your seemingly professional opinion doesnt match that of other posters it doesnt mean that it doesn't make sense

I hope Clemson wins, I want that ACCCG vs them, but although Winston's a freshman, I truly believe that fsu is the overall more talented team

Advertisement
I think the Tigers win by at least 3 TDs.

Their front four can get to Winston and actually tackle him.
And F$U's defense cant' stop Clemson's offense.

I like Clemson in this game. With that said, as a college football fan, I think this is the first time in probably like forever that I've been anticipating watching a non Miami ACC matchup.

Clemson has been a little Helter Skelter as of late and FSU has yet to log a signature win but they have been dominating bad teams so it's hard to predict. My guess is the senior QB at home wins over the true freshman on the road. In either case, I think we'll have a much better sense of who FSU really is this season after this game.

Advertisement
I don't understand how people are rooting for Clemson to win.

As Canes you all should be drooling over the chance to play and beat FSU twice in the same season.

Only thing better than Beating FSU twice this year would be winning a NC. We need them to win so we can see them again in the ACCCG

As Canes you all should be drooling over the chance to play and beat FSU twice in the same season.

Only thing better than Beating FSU twice this year would be winning a NC. We need them to win so we can see them again in the ACCCG

Because it's very hard to root for FSU to win...ever.

Who is rooting for Clemson to win??? I wish both could lose! LOL

Advertisement
I want Clemson to win, because I hate FSU, and because I want an undefeated Clemson team in the ACCCG.

Clemson could definitely win but no freaking way they win by 3 tds. If Clemson plays like they did yesterday FSU will win easily.

If Aunt Jemima is "on", FSU will merk Clemson. If Clemson gets in his face and makes him make mistakes, Clemson should win. I think FSU is better though.

Advertisement
Clemson could definitely win but no freaking way they win by 3 tds. If Clemson plays like they did yesterday FSU will win easily.

If IF IF.
If F$U's defense plays like it did against BC they will give up 70 points.

Ever look at it that way?

A freshman qb who has yet to play a big game, against a team that beat a fully loaded Ga team, I like Clemson. Not sold on this freshman beating a fired up, something to prove clemson.

Boston College had them and were poised for the upset until their qb tries to get rid of the ball when being sacked and fumbles into a scoop and score.
Clemson did not look like a top 5 team against an underachieving BC team.
Clemson could not handle BC's pressure defense and the Noles will be really bringing it.
The rookie Noles qb has the goods and Clemson won't be able to handle the Noles offense.
The Noles win in a blowout. Maybe like 35 to 10.
GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Back