FSU v Clemson

Advertisement
I think FSU wins and I hope they crush Clemson. The higher FSU is ranked when we beat them, the better it is for our national championship aspirations.

Advertisement
I think FSU wins and I hope they crush Clemson. The higher FSU is ranked when we beat them, the better it is for our national championship aspirations.

I'd rather beat a 1 loss FSU in week 10 and an undefeated Clemson in the ACC Title Game. Throw in a top 15 Virginia Tech along the way too.

yea if fsu beats thema nd we beat fsu and we both win out, acc championship game will finally be UM vs FSU

I'd rather beat a 1 loss FSU in week 10 and an undefeated Clemson in the ACC Title Game. Throw in a top 15 Virginia Tech along the way too.

That would work too. I still want to play FSU with them being ranked 3 or 4.

This game is going to be good. I can't see a freshman QB going into death valley and pulling a win against this Clemson team but FSU has the talent to do it. Anybody claiming they know how this one turns out is full of ****.

Advertisement
I think FSU and Clemson having a very close game so that the loser wouldnt drop far, would be the best scenario. I think Clemson winning would help us the most in the long run (if we stayed undefeated)

lets say LSU knocks off alabama, Clemson beating FSU would jump in top 2 before seasons end.

then we beat FSU, and then beat a top 2 Clemson team in the acc championship game, if we are undefeated, no way we don't make it to the national championship game

however, that is a LONG way to go, and seeing Florida get manhandled today lets us know our team has a LOT of work to do before even thinking about a national championship appearance

**** that!!!! I hope they get their *** beat and all their important parts get hurt!

Then when Miami plays Clemson... I hope T Boyd gets diarrhea and ***** himself, and refuses to play!

I don't know about that. We need to be in the top 2 in the BCS of ACC teams to make the BCS. Therefore I'm not sure what we want. We want FSU to win this weekend with us beating them but then I think want them dropping a future game so we secure a BCS win even if we lose ACCCG.

FSU has lost to Clemson in Death Valley the last 5 times they've played, I don't think that changes with a freshman QB in a primetime nationally televised game.

2011: 35-30 L
2009: 40-24 L
2007: 35-14 L
2005: 24-18 L
2003: 26-10 L

Advertisement
Dabo ain't beating nobody. He's a fraud, and his whole sctichk is losing to FSU. The Beamer of the Atlantic. Low class bag man.

I think FSU and Clemson having a very close game so that the loser wouldnt drop far, would be the best scenario. I think Clemson winning would help us the most in the long run (if we stayed undefeated)

lets say LSU knocks off alabama, Clemson beating FSU would jump in top 2 before seasons end.

then we beat FSU, and then beat a top 2 Clemson team in the acc championship game, if we are undefeated, no way we don't make it to the national championship game

however, that is a LONG way to go, and seeing Florida get manhandled today lets us know our team has a LOT of work to do before even thinking about a national championship appearance

Seeing FL get manhandled today? LSU beat UF 17-6. Miami was up 21-9 until that stupid prevent defense gave up a quick 7 points. Miami would give LSU all they could handle.

Advertisement
FSU hasn't won in Death Valley since 2001. I don't think it changes this year. Clemson looked bad today, but I think they'll torch FSU's secondary.

Advertisement
Back