FSU UGA Game thread

I know Mario is sticking his nose in to the offense but Dawson was atrocious the second half of the season. Tbh I think Dawson is an average play caller , which matches what hes been his entire career. Maybe a tad better than average after mixing Mario into the equation.
I don’t have info about Mario’s involvement (though I had my suspicions), but yeah, I think either way it was obvious Dawson had a rough second half. Really not good.

Advertisement
Nah, they said they wanted to send a msg to America.

Kirby had his guys locked in all month. His guys were committed to playing & feasting in this bowl.

UGA locker room is different, & I’m being dead *** serious. My lil cousin is the gf of one of their players (who’s playing now & im not saying who. Lol). Her & her father (my older cousin) r at the game as we speak. UGA felt they should’ve been in over UT, & they r using Opt-Out U as a reminder they’re a top 2 team in America
Sounds like what Miami was like in the early 2000's.

steve martin 1980s GIF
My favorite comedy of all time. Seen it about 50x and laugh every **** time.

Advertisement
Don't kid yourselves; I'm glad FSU is getting boatraced. I'm even happier it's not us out there.

We're a couple of years away, at best, from being able to play with Georgia.

What's worse, this game will help them with SoFla recruits.
Why would this help FSU with So Fla recruits? WHY? I can imagine Norvell saying "We have a team that is mostly transfers, our underclassmen rarely play and if you get NIL from us, it's going to be backloaded and there's a good chance you'll never get what we promised". Get off FSU's jock and see this for what it is, the downside of a team that is built mostly through the portal. FSU went all in on this push, the problem is that now you are seeing the big problem with that strategy.

My favorite comedy of all time. Seen it about 50x and laugh every **** time.
The dialogue, for that seemed fits perfectly for Mike Norvell and the culture of the transfer portal mercenaries he has

I don’t have info about Mario’s involvement (though I had my suspicions), but yeah, I think either way it was obvious Dawson had a rough second half. Really not good.
Not gonna make any excuses for Dawson but ya gotta wonder why it took the offense so ******* long to adjust to TVDs struggles yet the other side of the ball Guidry was adjusting basically game to game

Not sure if it was the chicken or the egg but Dawson sure adopted Mario’s decision making process

Advertisement
Don't kid yourselves; I'm glad FSU is getting boatraced. I'm even happier it's not us out there.

We're a couple of years away, at best, from being able to play with Georgia.

What's worse, this game will help them with SoFla recruits.
greece looks GIF

I mean seriously dude on one hand I kind of get what you’re trying to say, but there is nothing that helps you with recruits when you get butt ****ed to this degree on national TV with everybody watching

Not gonna make any excuses for Dawson but ya gotta wonder why it took the offense so ******* long to adjust to TVDs struggles yet the other side of the ball Guidry was adjusting basically game to game

Not sure if it was the chicken or the egg but Dawson sure adopted Mario’s decision making process
And to be fair, his QB room was far from ideal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's my wise prediction: Once the 12 team playoff starts bowls will quickly go away.

That's a legit take. ESPN will keep some games alive, because even the crappiest bowl games bring decent ratings, but I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of the lower tier games disappear.

Advertisement
Back