FSU UGA Game thread

steve martin 1980s GIF
"They think He's a righteous doood"

Advertisement
FSU put up 3 points agianst UGA in the first half with THAT squad??? Mike Norvell IS an offensive genius!!!!!

I’m so wanting to see if there’s an in game line. My site doesn’t have one but I was joking with my wife +10,000 so a $100 bet would payout $1M
Stopped at 24 on Fan Duel last night. It was ÷144. Dude I wanted 49. This was easiest money if can remember. Vegas and online services are getting murdered.

Do you think Dawson is actually bad or is Mario interfering?
I know Mario is sticking his nose in to the offense but Dawson was atrocious the second half of the season. Tbh I think Dawson is an average play caller , which matches what hes been his entire career. Maybe a tad better than average after mixing Mario into the equation.

Advertisement
I do not feel an ounce of pity. FSU getting back blown out live for the nation to see is a thing of beauty.

Rocket League Pain GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

Almost caused me to forget the result of the Pinstripe Bowl--almost!

Here’s the thing, even if FSU’s NFL bound guys played this game, UGA would still win by 3 TDs - even with a healthy Travis.

FSU isn’t remotely in UGA’s league no matter what their record was.

Hopefully their idiot fans will now realize this and shut the fvck up about being screwed over.

Advertisement
I know Mario is sticking his nose in to the offense but Dawson was atrocious the second half of the season. Tbh I think Dawson is an average play caller , which matches what hes been his entire career. Maybe a tad better than average after mixing Mario into the equation.

I think average is being generous.

Advertisement
And I never thought I would get to see a bowl game where my team for the day would be winning…

Don't kid yourselves; I'm glad FSU is getting boatraced. I'm even happier it's not us out there.

We're a couple of years away, at best, from being able to play with Georgia.

What's worse, this game will help them with SoFla recruits.

Nah, they said they wanted to send a msg to America.

Kirby had his guys locked in all month. His guys were committed to playing & feasting in this bowl.

UGA locker room is different, & I’m being dead *** serious. My lil cousin is the gf of one of their players (who’s playing now & im not saying who. Lol). Her & her father (my older cousin) r at the game as we speak. UGA felt they should’ve been in over UT, & they r using Opt-Out U as a reminder they’re a top 2 team in America
With a win UGA senior class will be the winningest class in school history. Players and Kirby have been saying that publicly for a couple weeks. Kirby knows how to motivate his guys.

Advertisement
LoL, Carlos Jones says howdy! Maybe if their mercenaries were a little more invested in the university's welfare, but nah.
I don't think he sees that as more of an insult to the culture of the team. UGA didn't have a single opt-out. Bowers would have played if he wasn't injured.

Advertisement
Back