FSU targets

LMAO, our starff is losing commits left right and center and we´re talking about stealing the consensus national champions recruits? WTF?

We've lost 3, one of them will still visit us and good chance returns, another got pushed out and the last left on the day he was supposed to enroll not really the end of the world................. Vandys literally lost 10 and we're losing them left and right?

And center. Now a team that lost it´s head coach half way thru january is the standard for keeping a class together?

You really think anyone comitted to FSU is really considering flipping to us? I will gladly eat crow on this one of course, but I don´t see it happening. We´re losing kids to UF, who **** the bed even worse than us. FSU had a season for the ages.

We lost A KID to UF who signed a day after an offer do you think that has anything to do with anything except he wanted that 1 offer?Blake McClains already been reported with UM interest and I haven't said we're going to flip anybody but yeah we haven't lost a recruit to FSU yet while we have beaten them for CT, Moten, Yearby, Darling, KC and Langham. I get how good they are and they're killing it but lets not make it like we haven't beaten them in battles this year

The thread is about flipping their verbals now. And if I had a a dollar for every watertight excuse for the staff losing a recruit...

Advertisement
LMAO, our starff is losing commits left right and center and we´re talking about stealing the consensus national champions recruits? WTF?

We've lost 3, one of them will still visit us and good chance returns, another got pushed out and the last left on the day he was supposed to enroll not really the end of the world................. Vandys literally lost 10 and we're losing them left and right?

And center. Now a team that lost it´s head coach half way thru january is the standard for keeping a class together?

You really think anyone comitted to FSU is really considering flipping to us? I will gladly eat crow on this one of course, but I don´t see it happening. We´re losing kids to UF, who **** the bed even worse than us. FSU had a season for the ages.

We lost A KID to UF who signed a day after an offer do you think that has anything to do with anything except he wanted that 1 offer?Blake McClains already been reported with UM interest and I haven't said we're going to flip anybody but yeah we haven't lost a recruit to FSU yet while we have beaten them for CT, Moten, Yearby, Darling, KC and Langham. I get how good they are and they're killing it but lets not make it like we haven't beaten them in battles this year

The thread is about flipping their verbals now. And if I had a a dollar for every watertight excuse for the staff losing a recruit...

Ok................ once again I didnt say they would flip anybody and im still waiting for where I said they would and the Powell thing isn't an excuse when he literally got an offer the day before he would enroll and then committed to where he himself called "his dream school" very much like.............. Corn Elder last year who committed the morning he got a UM offer

Get valentine 1st........lol at stealing fsus recruits, jimbo got it covered......the 1 thing that man can do is close

119.jpg

No doubt this should be considered a steal, but this is now starting to turn into an urban legend. Lets revisit what really happened here......
For most of the spring he was considered a heavy Nole lean, but we made a major push in the summer and fall and were squarely in the lead til his main recruiter McDonald went to be the OC at Syracuse. Then we fell back a bit, but this idea that we never were a major player for Coley til the end and not a threat the whole time is crazy. Obviously your post doesn't suggest that but I've seen a couple people insinuate that Coley was always this big Nole lean.....

Advertisement
Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell · 34m
DL Blake McClain now considers himself a soft commit to #FSU. Has known Pruitt since 9th grade. May look at #canes #gators #VaTech #UNC

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78897489/

Pruitt tells McClain FSU is the place for him

Translation; Daub is enrolled at FSU, I offered you to get him. You aren't UGA quality by yourself.

Yeah he is a 3 star recruit I think that's the same reason FSU offered him

any kid that goes to fsu is good enough to go to 8-9 win georgia. they school is a perennial under achiever.

Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell · 34m
DL Blake McClain now considers himself a soft commit to #FSU. Has known Pruitt since 9th grade. May look at #canes #gators #VaTech #UNC

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78897489/

Pruitt tells McClain FSU is the place for him

Translation; Daub is enrolled at FSU, I offered you to get him. You aren't UGA quality by yourself.

He's been offered by Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and FSU...

Advertisement
Back