FSU targets

ball915

All-American
Pete or anyone credible, who could we flip or get now more realistically that Pruitt is gone as he was their version of Coley for us. There is no way there isn't some fallout with him leaving.

Advertisement
269.gif

Only guys it will effect are 2015 kids and Pugh, Wideman, Daub, & McClain.

We aren't in position to make a move on any of those guys.

Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell · 34m
DL Blake McClain now considers himself a soft commit to #FSU. Has known Pruitt since 9th grade. May look at #canes #gators #VaTech #UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Five-star CB Marlon Humphrey on Pruitt leaving for UGA - "I knew he wouldn't be there long at FSU. I told him that I would take that job being that he gets paid so little compared to other defensive coordinators." and "I still like FSU without him."

Four-star LB Jacob Pugh on Pruitt leaving for UGA - "I don't know what to think, but my commitment 90%."

None of the rest that ive seen so far really matter for us

“I was shocked and also a little disappointed,” McClain said. “I have a bond with Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt, so it kind of messed me up a little.”

McClain talked about where his commitment stands immediately after hearing the news.

“It impacts it a little bit,” McClain said. “I am keeping an open mind now. I would consider myself as probably a soft verbal now. But I am still going to talk to the coaches (at Florida State) a little bit more and get a better understanding of what is going on and what is to come.

“I will talk to (defensive ends) Coach Sal (Sunseri),” McClain added. “I will also talk to Coach Pruitt. I haven’t talked to any of them yet.”

At this point, McClain hasn’t set any visits to anywhere. He shared potential visit destinations if he does in fact decide to look around.

“If I do look around, it will probably be North Carolina, Florida, Miami, or Virginia Tech,” McClain said.

As for what his gut is telling him he will do, McClain shared that before the end of the conversation.

“It is telling me that I probably should stay, but once again I am keeping an open mind,” McClain said. “I am not really sure.”

I feel sorry for Daub. Wasn't he an EE?

He basically was down to Alabama and LSU before Pruitt left for FSU. Then he signed with FSU. Now Pruitt leaves and I believe he's already enrolled.

Golden should be flying a banner over McClain's house right now. Kid's offer sheet is ridiculous and we need a guy to replace the Chickillo position in this defense after this season...would rather let Chad just get after the passer.

Advertisement
I feel sorry for Daub. Wasn't he an EE?

He basically was down to Alabama and LSU before Pruitt left for FSU. Then he signed with FSU. Now Pruitt leaves and I believe he's already enrolled.

Idk if he got in, I saw a thread on the FSU board asking if he got in and they never answered

Only guys it will effect are 2015 kids and Pugh, Wideman, Daub, & McClain.

We aren't in position to make a move on any of those guys.

Wideman has grade issues may not get in FSU anyway

Pugh is a Tally guy and wants to be at FSU

Daub is EE already enrolled

McClain is Daub high school teammate they want to play together in high school

Advertisement
Get valentine 1st........lol at stealing fsus recruits, jimbo got it covered......the 1 thing that man can do is close

Daub has always been a stone cold FSU lock with or without Pruitt.....
Like I said if anything it hurts us with JC Jackson, but who really cares as another poster put it, we should only care about one thing right now. Retain Valentine...

Advertisement
Back