FSU targets

Pete or anyone credible, who could we flip or get now more realistically that Pruitt is gone as he was their version of Coley for us. There is no way there isn't some fallout with him leaving.

Flip to play for corch D? SMH...

Advertisement
Pugh is still going to FSU. If he went anywhere else would be UGA or Bama.

The only way he'd go somewhere else is if some of the staff goes with Pruitt ( including support staff)

LMAO, our starff is losing commits left right and center and we´re talking about stealing the consensus national champions recruits? WTF?

Advertisement
LMAO, our starff is losing commits left right and center and we´re talking about stealing the consensus national champions recruits? WTF?

We've lost 3, one of them will still visit us and good chance returns, another got pushed out and the last left on the day he was supposed to enroll not really the end of the world................. Vandys literally lost 10 and we're losing them left and right?

Advertisement
Seriously though, who could we flip with our academic requirements and standards?

Only the top 1% of the top 1%...future Rhodes Scholars, Ivy bound kids, Chess Club presidents, national spelling bee and debate champions...

...or, any kid who can muster up enough brain activity to score a 820 on the SAT and pass a bunch of core classes that the majority of 6th and 7th graders would pass easily...

Otherwise, we're frocked.

274.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

We've lost 3, one of them will still visit us and good chance returns, another got pushed out and the last left on the day he was supposed to enroll not really the end of the world................. Vandys literally lost 10 and we're losing them left and right?

And center. Now a team that lost it´s head coach half way thru january is the standard for keeping a class together?

You really think anyone comitted to FSU is really considering flipping to us? I will gladly eat crow on this one of course, but I don´t see it happening. We´re losing kids to UF, who **** the bed even worse than us. FSU had a season for the ages.

And center. Now a team that lost it´s head coach half way thru january is the standard for keeping a class together?

You really think anyone comitted to FSU is really considering flipping to us? I will gladly eat crow on this one of course, but I don´t see it happening. We´re losing kids to UF, who **** the bed even worse than us. FSU had a season for the ages.

We lost A KID to UF who signed a day after an offer do you think that has anything to do with anything except he wanted that 1 offer?Blake McClains already been reported with UM interest and I haven't said we're going to flip anybody but yeah we haven't lost a recruit to FSU yet while we have beaten them for CT, Moten, Yearby, Darling, KC and Langham. I get how good they are and they're killing it but lets not make it like we haven't beaten them in battles this year

Advertisement
Back