FSU Spring game lolololol

Advertisement
I remember being a student there in 99-00 when Vanilla Ice played one of the local clubs. Tried to play some new stuff. It didn't go well. He eventually caved and played Ice Ice Baby.

Every single person reading this thread knows every single word to that song.

As GOD is my witness, I can honestly say I don’t know the words to the song.

That must my kids music. Never heard the song. Ice is something you pour bourbon over.

I remember being a student there in 99-00 when Vanilla Ice played one of the local clubs. Tried to play some new stuff. It didn't go well. He eventually caved and played Ice Ice Baby.

Every single person reading this thread knows every single word to that song.

As GOD is my witness, I can honestly say I don’t know the words to the song.

That must my kids music. Never heard the song. Ice is something you pour bourbon over.
Lol good one:navy3:

Advertisement
Cornball taggart doesnt even realize these.kids werent even born yet when this **** came out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/florid...pring-game-information-released-114499610/Amp

Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa and Rob Base are coming to Tallahassee to accompany Florida State’s spring football game.

FSU released details for events surrounding the 2018 spring game, which will be held at Doak Campbell Stadium on April 14 at 6 p.m.

General admission tickets will be $10. A free concert -- featuring popular 1980s-90s acts Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, and Rob Base -- as well as fireworks will be held after the game.
So vanilla ice did a corporate event I was at last year... while everyone waited for his “ice ice baby” song he started bringing people on stage and free styling about volcanic eruptions from his pants and such for about 30 min as he danced around them... I could see the leadership start to cringe and sure enough they apologized the next morning and said that performance did not line up with the values of the company lol! I could see N Kosi Perry transferring and being on that stage though 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cornball taggart doesnt even realize these.kids werent even born yet when this **** came out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/florid...pring-game-information-released-114499610/Amp

Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa and Rob Base are coming to Tallahassee to accompany Florida State’s spring football game.

FSU released details for events surrounding the 2018 spring game, which will be held at Doak Campbell Stadium on April 14 at 6 p.m.

General admission tickets will be $10. A free concert -- featuring popular 1980s-90s acts Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, and Rob Base -- as well as fireworks will be held after the game.
I completely agree with Willie being a cornball and kids not being born...But this is more about the fans. I have a coworker whos an fsu fan who drove to the spring game, last year, and was excited about the concert.

Advertisement
I don’t think the entertainment is meant for the players. It’s for the fans who attend the game.

The entertainment for the players is several drugged coeds who have been made available for the players to rape. That’s what I’m told anyway.

1) How is a concert free if tickets are $10?

2) Vanilla Ice is a sell-out. Must be hurting for pub because when he made his one "hit" he was in Canes Gear. Now he shows up for a Noles spring game? They should just have the horse come out and **** on the filed at the half. Much more entertaining.

Advertisement
Back