FSU Spring game lolololol

Willie is like the used car salesmen of college football coaches. I imagine him at the front gate collecting everybody's $10 and trying to sell them his bootleg copies of 2 year old movies.

Advertisement
I remember being a student there in 99-00 when Vanilla Ice played one of the local clubs. Tried to play some new stuff. It didn't go well. He eventually caved and played Ice Ice Baby.

Every single person reading this thread knows every single word to that song.

Ice better not wear any fsu sh*t

You know they're gonna try to make him

Are we talking about the same Vanilla Ice who was held over a balcony by Suge Knight's crew and is now flipping homes while trying to cope w/ his meth addiction??

Are we talking about the same Salt & Peppa in which one is allegedly sanctified, and the other is trying to relive her life through her daughter?

Are we talking about the same Rob Base who haven't had another hit since "It takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right?"

I'm sure that will go over well w/ the trailer park guys.

Advertisement
Can someone help me out with this cornball insult? I had not heard it prior to here and relatively recently.

Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Vanilla’s finally making his round to trailertrashsee and trying to resuscitate his career. Maybe he’ll hit up lil Nicky at Buma next lol

I remember being a student there in 99-00 when Vanilla Ice played one of the local clubs. Tried to play some new stuff. It didn't go well. He eventually caved and played Ice Ice Baby.

Every single person reading this thread knows every single word to that song.

As GOD is my witness, I can honestly say I don’t know the words to the song.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a great idea by Willie.

cmon NY. please just for once knock it off. just one god **** day.

Trust me friend, if we land one of the corners next Wednesday I’ll be the happiest guy in the room.

Bringing Vanilla Ice is not a good move by Willie Taggart. You know that. Please.

It will make for a more festive atmosphere.

There’s no downside.

Bet a lot of people like to go to your parties.

Trust me friend, if we land one of the corners next Wednesday I’ll be the happiest guy in the room.

Bringing Vanilla Ice is not a good move by Willie Taggart. You know that. Please.

There’s no downside.

Bet a lot of people like to go to your parties.

I don’t play Vanilla Ice at my parties.

Lol.

Advertisement
Further proof that Taggart isn’t a football guy. He’s a used car salesman and failed marketer pretending to be a football coach. Same **** with Golden.

This is a great idea by Willie.

There’s no downside.

I am starting to respect your tenacity and consistency. You don’t troll. You become the troll.

Kudos.

Advertisement
Back