FSU Spring game lolololol

CFLCane

Junior
Cornball taggart doesnt even realize these.kids werent even born yet when this **** came out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-State-Seminoles-football-spring-game-information-released-114499610/Amp

Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa and Rob Base are coming to Tallahassee to accompany Florida State’s spring football game.

FSU released details for events surrounding the 2018 spring game, which will be held at Doak Campbell Stadium on April 14 at 6 p.m.

General admission tickets will be $10. A free concert -- featuring popular 1980s-90s acts Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, and Rob Base -- as well as fireworks will be held after the game.

bhall960

Actual fking Legend
This cant be real.

Taggart has to be the biggest cornball in all of cfb.

westcoastcanes

At least not Marrero
Can someone help me out with this cornball insult? I had not heard it prior to here and relatively recently.

AJRob76

Sophomore
They’re charging $10 for the spring game but the concert is free.

• Haha
Reactions: D7.
LOL...y'all bull$h!ttin', but they're makin' bread off that I Love The 90's tour...while broke @$$ OP is starting broke @$$ threads as if Taggart's a music promoter or some $h!t.

TheEye

Junior
"Miami's on the scene, just in case you didn't know it!"

Gator Hatar

Senior
What are you guys talking about? This is huge for Tallahassee! Would have been bigger if DJ Jazzy Jeff didn't have a scheduling conflict.