FSU pulls franklin's offer?

Advertisement
Don't know where that info came from, but Franklin tweeted out a photo of the cookie cake and his hotel room. I don't think they would bring him on an official if they were pulling the offer.

We are all now dumber for having read this post.

Okay? Please explain why he's on an official right now if FSU is pulling his offer since you're apparently an expert on this matter..

Don't know where that info came from, but Franklin tweeted out a photo of the cookie cake and his hotel room. I don't think they would bring him on an official if they were pulling the offer.

So a kid that bleeds garnet and gold is now contemplating South Florida?

Doesn't believe he'll get a shot at QB at FSU and UT and USF are selling it hard. I'm still positive he ends up at FSU.

We are all now dumber for having read this post.

Okay? Please explain why he's on an official right now if FSU is pulling his offer since you're apparently an expert on this matter..

Please explain why a person who bleeds garnet and gold is now contemplating the 3-9 powerhouse of South Florida?

Advertisement
Anybody on the FSU boards?

What are they saying?

Not much chatter on Franklin. There is a post up by the mod talking about Johnson now taking other visits. The sentiment seems to be that FSU may have cut him, and most are saying good riddance. Also, Langston says that it won't impact Thomas and Kirkland "at all".

Lulz. Isnt that the second time jimbos done that this year. I hope these high school coaches tell fsu coaches that they are no longer welcome at their schools or to talk to their players.

Jimbo is full ******

EXCELLENT POST SIR

Advertisement

Doesn't believe he'll get a shot at QB at FSU and UT and USF are selling it hard. I'm still positive he ends up at FSU.

Kid said himself he'll know more after this weekend. Kids without offers go on visits all the time, especially when they are driving themselves up. He's right about not gettnig a shot at QB, but there is more to it than that.

Anybody on the FSU boards?

What are they saying?

Not much chatter on Franklin. There is a post up by the mod talking about Johnson now taking other visits. The sentiment seems to be that FSU may have cut him, and most are saying good riddance. Also, Langston says that it won't impact Thomas and Kirkland "at all".

I'm sure Ice has no problem with his player being cut a month before signing day

Seemslegit2.jpg

Advertisement
Poor kid man. FSU shouldn't be allowed to use the kid like that.

He had his heart set on going there and now he has to hurry and take visits.

Good luck Franklin man. Sucks but that's just how FSU rolls. In the end, these kids are just that.....kids. And these old *** grown *** men take advantage of them by using them as puppets.

Last edited:
FSU making it easy to negative recruit against them without even trying! They are negative recruiting for themselves by dropping all these kids. Brilliant strategy by Jimbo! How freaking dumb do you have to be. Keep closing doors to south florida as coaches surely will not like their kids being hung up to dry. Writing is on the wall: "We will do everything to try to fool recruits in order to try to snake our way into south florida"

Noles cut Micheal Johnson from Booker T loose as well.

Take it for what you will.

Man that's just wrong man. Another kid that has to start over and take visits with spots already taken by other recruits.

HOW DOES FSU GET AWAY WITH **** LIKE THIS???

Advertisement
Franklin was like the drip who stumbles upon a hot chick and somehow manages to hook her for a minute. He knew he was living on borrowed time and that the guillotine would lop that dopey head off soon enough. That's said with all the love in the world for Frankenpawn.

I won't take canesman at his word...because his word was that 6 would be on campus and Matthew Thomas is in California currently

Advertisement
Back