FSU Player haS COVID

Advertisement
I'd be willing to bet they pull the plug on this season during the fall camp.
1591812377834.gif

Advertisement

This is going to be a weird year, and I really don’t think we don’t make it through the season without some disruptions, cancellations or players or teams missing games for testing positive.

For years we have heard about colds or flu's going through locker rooms and so Dog Cat Tech was overcoming illness in their rivalry or bowl game. So are we now looking at cancelling games because a single player has China Flu? This is 99% about the political and media classes wanting to have a crisis to control the population. Please google Rahm Immanuel, former mayor of Chicago and Obama advisor. They do not want us to watch college football, they want to force us to watch MSNBC and CNN. They don't want us to watch our kids T-Ball games or Ballet recitals. They don't want us to go to a movie, a beach or a park with our family. This is far more than college football, this is about freedom as a population vs. government control. Please read 1984 and The Giver and you will understand what is really going on. College football is viewed as "NON ESSENTIAL" by the political and media ruling elites.

Glad we didn't reschedule this game...

Arkansas State
Seven athletes from three of the school's sports programs tested positive in early June. All were asymptomatic and would remain in quarantine for 14 days, the university said.

LOL nope. They will just quarantine the players that get it and go on about there business. Way too much money in college sports , pro sports and so on for things to be cancelled . People saw how bad it sucked for 2 months and for better or worse that was it . Not saying it is right just saying that is the way it is and will be .

Please do not underestimate the big money backing the deep state. They do not want the population to enjoy are life. They want us to live in fear and give up our freedom's to beg them to save us from a mostly bogus basic annual flu.

Advertisement
2nd largest undergrad population in the country...

University of Central Florida
Of the 60 football players that returned to the University of Central Florida's campus, three tested positive for coronavirus. The UCF Athletics Department said the student-athletes were in isolation but did not give details on their condition.

Advertisement
There is too much money on the table for the NCAA to cancel the season even if it may be the right decision.

Advertisement
Of course not...
Your support in these tough times means a lot. Not being able to walk into a gator or nole bar with Cane gear on has made it hard to find one of them to give **** too. The one I know just don't answer my calls often enough.

Imagine our CB room with Akeem Dent and/or Asante Samuel Jr.. Especially Asante. The amount of south Florida CB’s that we let get away.. my lord.

Advertisement
Back