FSU Player haS COVID

Advertisement
Who's the moderator of bets on this board? I say loser donates 100$ to Demetrius Jacksons turkey food drive and post the receipt.
O we can do that but I don’t like that as a punishment. Shouldn’t just donate to some like that if you lose.

Advertisement
IMHO this year is going to be really uneven, I definitely think there will be a season, but I think certain programs, conferences and even whole states may have to stop/start depending on testing. The legal liability of a player, coach, admin, vendor working under contract to a statue institution is endless if they aren’t testing etc.

I expect a bumpy road to the playoff in 20/21.

**** you for making this political.. you're a certified *****. We talk football you goofy muthafukka

if you haven’t figured out the virus is political yet, I don’t know what to tell you. I won’t stoop to name calling since I’m merely a certified ***** but please be careful out there, the world is a scary place. Wear your mask tightly tonight.

Advertisement
Who's the moderator of bets on this board? I say loser donates 100$ to Demetrius Jacksons turkey food drive and post the receipt.

we can do that on the side as well. But I want to take your money too and I want a ban bet. can any mods step up and make it happen?

I'd be willing to bet they pull the plug on this season during the fall camp.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players and coaches would have to be dropping on tv for ncaa not to give it the green light.. They want that 4 billi

Advertisement
Back