FSU Player haS COVID

Advertisement
I'd be willing to bet they pull the plug on this season during the fall camp.
LOL nope. They will just quarantine the players that get it and go on about there business. Way too much money in college sports , pro sports and so on for things to be cancelled . People saw how bad it sucked for 2 months and for better or worse that was it . Not saying it is right just saying that is the way it is and will be .

Advertisement
3 months later nobody knows anything, the more they test the more folks are going to show up with it. The lock down was worthless, this covid was here way before we started the lock downs. You had thousands coming in to party in South Florida for the Super Bowl from San Fran, you don't think some of those folks had it. My daughter was up in Fort Pierce this weekend, they are in phase II, restaurants Bars, beaches and parks were packed and no one was wearing masks. Folks have had it with the covid, and the worthless bureaucrats that ruin the economy, and million of lives, and to date can't give anyone a answer with out flip flopping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sniffle sniffle im good. Do you know ehat asymptomatic means? Fear of dying from this crappy virus is so 3 months ago.
Let's play ball!!

Even if you are not personally concerned about Covid, the idea that it won’t effect player/team availability this fall is nuts. Strictly focusing on its practical effect on football, NFL announced Minimum two week quarantine for a positive test. Imagine a teams whole o-line or defense testing positive, they couldn’t field a team. It’s gonna be crazy IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Even if you are not personally concerned about Covid, the idea that it won’t effect player/team availability this fall is nuts. Strictly focusing on its practical effect on football, NFL announced Minimum two week quarantine for a positive test. Imagine a teams whole o-line or defense testing positive, they couldn’t field a team. It’s gonna be crazy IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

And....
Spare me.

Advertisement
It’s all a conspiracy to keep The U down. We finally have our best QB in 15 years on campus, in the preseason heisman convo and BAM Covid. Asterisk next to the season, assuming there is one. This is the work of the Freemasons in collaboration with the Democrats and Bill Gates to keep our fan base in check and under their control 👀

Advertisement
Back