FSU OL already in midseason form

I’m of the position that it’s always the right time to talk shlt about our rivals. Apparently some of you like to follow the Marquess of Queensberry rules in trash talking. Go ahead, the rest of us will still talk shlt.

I can always talk **** on FSU and their trash of school, but what I find funny is we are closer to them in terms of quality then to a top 20 team...

Advertisement
We’ll see which OC masks their OL deficiency the best with motion, shifts, etc. between Briles and Enos. The one that does it the best will serve their team the best, and garner the most W’s. Here’s to picking Enos > Briles in that capacity. Plus with Blackmon’s lack of mobility coupled with their horrendous OL spells doom for the Semenholes when we play them. By then our DL will be hunting like scavengers and the secondary will have grown up. Unless FSpew has extra offensive linemen, it’s going to be an all-you-can-eat buffet for the Canes defense.

Advertisement
Wow. You get geniunely upset if anything negative gets posted about FSU or UF.

Our OL is light years better than FSUs. It's not even close. They had the worst OL in the entire country last year. Yeah I'm going to feel free to laugh at that
Lol I do? You have no clue who I am. If you think our OL is in great shape, then awesome.

I watched part of game and I was literally laughing because it looked like a 7 on 7 game as there was little to no blocking, but their defensive line looked soft at times as well with several stalemates where the offense and defensive lines barely even moved.

I know they'll improve and play us hard, but they looked horrible. Their offense was nothing special. All predicated on uptempo. That's it. That's their secret sauce. I think the uptempo thing is played out. It works against teams that don't have depth or rotate players. We always play a bunch of guys. Just rotate a lot of guys on defense and fake injuries to slow them down.

Advertisement
Back